Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

The hamstershaver appreciation thread...

i hope i got nice words
oh and we :heart: hammy but dang it break down and lick soklu's kitty dammit
 
Run Hammy run
 
hammy's a sweet heart!















you'd better be marking your Calendar for the Soklu Chocolate and Kitty licking Month Damn you!
 
hamstershaver said:
somebody sent me this message today:
You're fat, ugly and slow. You're not what I consider an ideal candidate to get pussy anytime soon.
I'm happy I'm not the only one. I thought he was dissing me, since I am all of the aforementioned
 
Wootoom said:
whats going on lestat
workin..

have lotsa packign to do too..

and I need to spend time with my gf tonight (get laid) before I leave for a week.

You'll still see me around, there is a cool internet cafe up there.. time to get blazed on some B.C. weed and post up
 
Wootoom said:
sweet. my brother is skidooing in Revelstoke BC right now
cool, the only place in canada ive been is whistler.

is our bet still on for 20K posts? I want that house.
 
shit i still have to get pics. my old lady would kill me with that bet. lol. your like 5000 posts ahead of me. i could still catch you.
 
Wootoom said:
shit i still have to get pics. my old lady would kill me with that bet. lol. your like 5000 posts ahead of me. i could still catch you.
there is NO WAY in hell you'd catch my by 20K..

maybe over time you cuold, but I'll hit 20K first.. I'll bet you 100 to 1
 
SoKlueles said:
i hope i got nice words
oh and we :heart: hammy but dang it break down and lick soklu's kitty dammit
:confused: :eek2: He isnt doing that yet damn Dev needs to give him lessons you would be in heaven sexxy!!!! wait I can give him lessons and practice with you ;)
 
yes i lick the kitties - was doing it before wieners
 
SoKlueles said:
we should double date with those 2

or leave them at home:)
:verygood: i vote leaving them - tied up in the house whilst we go play :p
 
Dakotah said:
:verygood: i vote leaving them - tied up in the house whilst we go play :p
heck yeah tied and gagged
and the remote just right out of reach and the lifetime channel turned on
bahahahahahahahahahahaha :evil:
 
hamstershaver said:
interesting

She already had mentioned this, San Franciscbro. Remember the 10 Things thread?

Also, since this thread is in appreciation of you, I love you. Let's hold hands and cuddle under the moonlight. Shut up. Fag.
 
From Zero said:
She already had mentioned this, San Franciscbro. Remember the 10 Things thread?

Also, since this thread is in appreciation of you, I love you. Let's hold hands and cuddle under the moonlight. Shut up. Fag.
pics please
 
I agree with the lifetime channel thing -- Dev hates that channel

sounds like a plan
 
Hammy's my boy
 
Who's Hammy?
 
Top Bottom