hamstershaver said:somebody sent me this message today:
You're fat, ugly and slow. You're not what I consider an ideal candidate to get pussy anytime soon.
give me my damn k back grrrrrrrrrpatsfan1379 said:adjective used to describe something vile, disgusting or nauseating...
e.g. licking your kitty.
kidding![]()
patsfan1379 said:

I'm happy I'm not the only one. I thought he was dissing me, since I am all of the aforementionedhamstershaver said:somebody sent me this message today:
You're fat, ugly and slow. You're not what I consider an ideal candidate to get pussy anytime soon.
i agreeWootoom said:hammy=great bor
sawastea=bor
Frisky said:hammy's a sweet heart!
you'd better be marking your Calendar for the Soklu Chocolate and Kitty licking Month Damn you!
workin..Wootoom said:whats going on lestat
cool, the only place in canada ive been is whistler.Wootoom said:sweet. my brother is skidooing in Revelstoke BC right now
there is NO WAY in hell you'd catch my by 20K..Wootoom said:shit i still have to get pics. my old lady would kill me with that bet. lol. your like 5000 posts ahead of me. i could still catch you.
.Devastation said:whut
Devastation said:whut
for suresawastea said:Agreed.
.Wootoom said:
well ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmsawastea said:Fuck!
My karma message backfired!!! I didn't expect everyone to be posting in here ARGGGGGG
hammySoKlueles said:i hope i got nice words
oh and wehammy but dang it break down and lick soklu's kitty dammit
He isnt doing that yet damn Dev needs to give him lessons you would be in heaven sexxy!!!! wait I can give him lessons and practice with you Dakotah said:wait I can give him lessons and practice with you![]()
x100we should double date with those 2Dakotah said:yes i lick the kitties - was doing it before wieners
SoKlueles said:we should double date with those 2
or leave them at home![]()
i vote leaving them - tied up in the house whilst we go play heck yeah tied and gaggedDakotah said:i vote leaving them - tied up in the house whilst we go play
![]()

interestingDakotah said:yes i lick the kitties - was doing it before wieners
geighSoKlueles said:heck yeah tied and gagged
and the remote just right out of reach and the lifetime channel turned on
bahahahahahahahahahahaha![]()
hamstershaver said:interesting
SoKlueles said:heck yeah tied and gagged
and the remote just right out of reach and the lifetime channel turned on
bahahahahahahahahahahaha![]()

pics pleaseFrom Zero said:She already had mentioned this, San Franciscbro. Remember the 10 Things thread?
Also, since this thread is in appreciation of you, I love you. Let's hold hands and cuddle under the moonlight. Shut up. Fag.
agreedsawastea said:This deserves a much needed bump.
hamstershaver said:agreed
Anthrax said:Who's Hammy?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














