Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gyno Surgery Experience

Dante- Bro where abouts do you live in Canada? I'm going to talk to my doc tomorrow about it, see what he thinks about my gyno.

Did you have to pay? if so how much? I'm hoping here in Ontario, that OHIP may cover it.. we'll see.

Did you get to pick the doctor to do the surgery? I'm leery, wether or not I'll get fucked over and have some major problems in the end :)

Get back to me on that please!

Re: congrats

sabutar said:
Congrats brother,

I think there need to be more of these kind of posts to encourage more people to go through with it.

I second that. Also, if people could post where they got the info about their doctor's or reputable doctors would also help out alot.

SOLID

Good thread, curious about cost. I'm in the US. Anyone had it done here? Any chance insurance will cover it? If not, what is the cost?
peace,e

GYNO

How do I know if I have gyno. Ive only done a 6 week dbol cycle once last year and thats all. But before that the area around my nipples was quite large (well, it seems large to me) due to puberty.

Top Bottom