Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The f#$king things we eat makes me laugh

SOLID

I swear when your dieting anything sounds good- am I wrong?...it's like were all a bunch of pregnant Beotch's...craving crazy ass shit. So guess what I just made

10 eggwhites, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese, 1Tbsp of Natural PB, and 3 packets of Splenda all mixed together in a bowl, it didn't look delicious, didn't smell fantastic, but this shit is damn good, I think I just found my late night meal. No joke this is really tasty. The shit we eat huh?

Try it

SOLID

Last edited:
cottage cheese tastes just like sour cream gone bad. It is disgusting plain.. U need to add fruit to it. God i hate that stuff

I hear you man. Usually, I don't like protein bars much at all, but when I'm dieting down the shit is like some kind of gourmet desert.

I love cottage cheese- I like to cook up a bunch of eggwhites, then top it with half a cup of cottage cheese and some salsa. Mmmmmmm....

It's funny how when you're carb depleted, a big fat steak doesn't seem nearly as appealing as just some plain bread or a bowl of unseasoned pasta.

I happen to really like cottage cheese.
I guess I'm lucky! It is practically one of my mainstays

I love cottage cheese - usually will put some blueberrys in it with some splenda. I have it right before I go to bed. I go threw one huge container per week.

Top Bottom