Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dylan Gemelli "GO TO" meal...

dylangemelli

This is my "GO TO" meal, meaning that its my main meal that I have twice a day... I have it once mid day and once right before bed... I have found this to be extremely effective and I truly look forward to it everyday...

I start with bobs red mill organic oat bran and wheat bran... i do 3/4 serving of each... i cook it on the stove with unsweetened almond milk... i also use the mini box of organic raisins... i weight all my food so it comes to 8 grams of raisins... its not much, like probably 15 total if even that many... then, when its done i take 1/2 scoop of muscle tech platinum casein, 3/4 scoop of whey to build muscle peanut butter crunch and mix it in... then i drizzle 1/4 serving of peanut butter over the top and spread it...

for the egg whites, i do 10 cage free, organic brown egg whites... i add 1 box of organic mushrooms... 8 oz... i cook them and about 2 minutes before they are done i add 1/4 scoop of casein and 1 scoop of whey to build muscle ice cream sandwich... turn off the stove and mix them all together with a spatula... don't cook them too long... turn off the stove a bit early but leave it on there so it will still cook but very very low... you want the protein to ooze out... then i drizzle half a serving of peanut butter over the top and spread with the spatula... then i take 2 packets of stevia for each plate and there you have it! i have this meal twice a day...

So you mix the oats and the egs together into 1 pile of mush...did I read that right

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

So you mix the oats and the egs together into 1 pile of mush...did I read that right

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Yes you did because I never once said that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

vh6seg.jpg

2eozcdj.jpg

Top Bottom