Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Downside of Steroids ...

BOOEY

Banned
It was incredibly warm today, so I brought out all my spring clothes and fuck me, none of my shirts fit. It's ridiculous, if I put anything on, it looks like I'm wearing a younger siblings shirt. Now I have to spend a fortune on replacing my entire wardrobe! FUCKKK!

BOOEY said:
It was incredibly warm today, so I brought out all my spring clothes and fuck me, none of my shirts fit. It's ridiculous, if I put anything on, it looks like I'm wearing a younger siblings shirt. Now I have to spend a fortune on replacing my entire wardrobe! FUCKKK!

ha ha ha..funny shit...but hey at least you know you grew!!! good job...

What really sucks is when you try on expensive suits and things of the like and they don't fit. Between the cost of supps, gear, food, and NEW CLOTHES AFTER EVERY BULKER, getting big puts a damper on wallet for sure. But hey, somebody's gotta do it...

Lol I feel your pain even more bro! I'm 5'5", so it's already hard to find clothes to fit me if I were the "normal" 130-135lbs a guy my size would be. You ever try finding a nice suit that has 30waist pants with a 48 short jacket? Obviously I have to buy separates, but even after that it takes extensive tailoring to make it look good. I bought a tux for performances recently, had to have 10 inches taken out of the waist/lower back of the jacket so it would actually taper from shoulders to waist like it's supposed to. Thank god little old ladies at my mom's church do alterations for pennies or I'd never wear nice clothes :)

Top Bottom