Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The diva cup

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
SoKlueles said:
http://www.divacup.com/
am i the only one who hadnt heard about this and kinda thinks its gross?

They have them over here too, only here they're called MoonCups (why I'm not sure...)

I haven't tried them, but have read comments from lots of people who seem to love them. I don't think they're for me personally, I find the thought quite icky... I mean what would you do if you were out shopping and it needed emptying?? Rinse it out in the public toilets?

cezza30 said:
They have them over here too, only here they're called MoonCups (why I'm not sure...)

I haven't tried them, but have read comments from lots of people who seem to love them. I don't think they're for me personally, I find the thought quite icky... I mean what would you do if you were out shopping and it needed emptying?? Rinse it out in the public toilets?
lol i know
thats how i see it

cezza30 said:

Perhaps for the lady astronauts?

Hell, Lisa Nowak wore diapers in public after she landed, why not a mooncup?

I'ver never seen such a nasty product before, let alone want any part of that thing.

I keep my periods and weight and stuff logged into mymonthlycycles.com and that was one of the ads
I was hoping that someone besides me thought it was a little gross.
Call me old fashioned but id prefer the old methods, tampons lol
My mom told me when she was a teenager, they used just old rags and washed them out and re used them
I feel sorry for them back then

SoKlueles said:
I keep my periods and weight and stuff logged into mymonthlycycles.com and that was one of the ads
I was hoping that someone besides me thought it was a little gross.
Call me old fashioned but id prefer the old methods, tampons lol
My mom told me when she was a teenager, they used just old rags and washed them out and re used them
I feel sorry for them back then

I'd be tearin down the curtains for rags before I'd wash out that nastiness..lol

We have become spoiled in this day and age.

vixensghost said:
I'd be tearin down the curtains for rags before I'd wash out that nastiness..lol

We have become spoiled in this day and age.
yes we have
We should all write a thank you note to the person that invented tampons and pads lol

SoKlueles said:
yes we have
We should all write a thank you note to the person that invented tampons and pads lol

You got me thinking...Sooooo..I looked it up cuz I was wonderin who did invent our " Cotton Ponies".lol

Egyptians! They used softened papyrus.

Then..The Greeks invented tampons made of lint wrapped around small pieces of wood in the 5th Century BC. I 'll keep my plastic applicator, thank you very much. Wonder how many got splinters?

Earl Haas invented our modern day tampon in 1929. :qt:

Top Bottom