Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Deadlift

IvanOffelitch said:
That was a thing of beauty! :lmao:

If you were impressed with his deadlift, then you should be in utter AWE of these squats!

Another example of a high school football / "weightlifting" coach with a 500# squatter on his team. Same kid probably benches 385# (with a 2" range of motion at the top).

I was just thinking he probably practices that as his technique on squats. Imagine the look on his face if anyone were to tell him that he's supposed to go all the way down with the weight.

He'd tell you not to be so stupid since the bounce-bars don't go that low.

mekannik said:
Another example of a high school football / "weightlifting" coach with a 500# squatter on his team. Same kid probably benches 385# (with a 2" range of motion at the top).

lockouts off the rack isnt the same as a full range bench????
damn lol

realy is amazing how dumb some of these coahces can be..

mekannik said:

What, you go below 2"? My coach told me that was bad for your shoulders, anyway I have to drop the weight from 450 to 165 if I touch my chest with the bar - I'd rather build more muscle with the heavier weight.

lol... thanks for the link sis...

I have to see if i can find it, but i have pics of the WORST form i've ever seen at a meet. i can't believe the guys back didn't break.

Holy shit I think he made that dead into at least 10 fully separate motions, wasn't sure that was possible.

On a side note I did deads last night and that makes my back hurt just thinking about it.

As for those squats :worried: :rainbow:

Cheers,
Scotsman

musketeer said:
What, you go below 2"? My coach told me that was bad for your shoulders, anyway I have to drop the weight from 450 to 165 if I touch my chest with the bar - I'd rather build more muscle with the heavier weight.

My bench ROM (uhh, Range Of Maximum attempt or something coach said) on bench vaired. When we were in season - 2". Setting records in the off season - typically getting the lift off and reracking. There were some huge lifters on my team. One guy needed four spotters to bench, like, 6 plates or something.

Top Bottom