Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Deadlift.

H_T_

Da Pope
Platinum
My favorite exercise, by far. Nothing is more impressive and in no other lift can you exhibit more strength. I posted this with the hopes everyone who enjoys this lift will post up any tips they have and any experiences resulting from this awesome lift.

I'd like this to be one of the threads read by people learning or try ing to break a plateau, just an unending source.

1. Use a belt. Less for back protection and more for something to push your abs on.
2. Don't spend to much time lingering bent over holding the bar. If it takes you more 3-4 seconds to start the lift, that's too long.
3. I never do more than 5 reps at a time. If you can do more, put more weight on the bar.

Definitely a great exercise. I got through one deadlift plateau by strengthening my grip, walking back and forth with heavy dumbbells. I also got better at DL just by doing supporting lifts like good mornings, stiff-leg deadlift, squatting, front squat etc.

Definitely a great exercise. I got through one deadlift plateau by strengthening my grip, walking back and forth with heavy dumbbells. I also got better at DL just by doing supporting lifts like good mornings, stiff-leg deadlift, squatting, front squat etc.

I hear so often that someone made a significant gain on their deadlifts by not deadlifting.

Top Bottom