M miplank MVP EF VIP Dec 20, 2011 #101 Spartacus said: you do that? I do that slip in just the knob and feel it juice then withdraw oh the sounds they make Click to expand... gotta make em beg for it
Spartacus said: you do that? I do that slip in just the knob and feel it juice then withdraw oh the sounds they make Click to expand... gotta make em beg for it
blueta2 New member Dec 20, 2011 #105 miplank said: that's not true...I've personally seen Docs tell people to correct their diet when they get a blood test back with high cholesterol. Click to expand... Sure, in the 10 mins they give you after waiting 3 hrs for an appointment, they give a great lecture on diet
miplank said: that's not true...I've personally seen Docs tell people to correct their diet when they get a blood test back with high cholesterol. Click to expand... Sure, in the 10 mins they give you after waiting 3 hrs for an appointment, they give a great lecture on diet
blueta2 New member Dec 20, 2011 #106 Wootooom said: I'll drop a wad in bluetas panties Click to expand... I don't wear panties
blueta2 New member Dec 20, 2011 #108 Spartacus said: OK but put away your homoopiums and funky teas Click to expand... I don't drink funky tea.....I drink vodka ;-)
Spartacus said: OK but put away your homoopiums and funky teas Click to expand... I don't drink funky tea.....I drink vodka ;-)
PICK3 New member Dec 20, 2011 #112 blueta2 said: No, cause I am way smarter than both of you ;-) Click to expand... ololololol!
WoodyO New member Dec 20, 2011 #114 I only gave this thread a once over and nothing really sank in, but Blue's new avi makes me chub up
S Spartacus Guest Dec 21, 2011 #115 blueta2 said: I don't drink funky tea.....I drink vodka ;-) Click to expand... I shit Tiffany cufflinks
blueta2 said: I don't drink funky tea.....I drink vodka ;-) Click to expand... I shit Tiffany cufflinks
WoodyO New member Dec 21, 2011 #116 had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up!
had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up!
S Spartacus Guest Dec 21, 2011 #117 blueta2 said: I don't drink funky tea.....I drink vodka ;-) Click to expand... [
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Dec 21, 2011 #118 blueta2 said: I don't wear panties Click to expand... well then i guess its going on the vag