Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The damned lies you've been fed about half-lifes!

Informative, and interesting. Thanks for the hard work you put into making the charts. So front loading and consistent injections do work! I love it when science backs up theory and trial.

Nice job Scepticore.

The accepted half life theory never completely satisfied me. What showed on paper never seemes to pan out in reality. My one criticism, or maybe curiousity is the better word, is why you used Sustanon. The prop in sus will cause a rapid hgh level of T -- far greater than cyp or enhanthate and the Isocaproate will keep BL's elevated longer. I think it would be interesting to do this testing with a single test with a supposed half life of 10-14 days. I believe it would show that multiple dosing, even with supposed "long acting " esters provides a more even BL of test.

This is why I recommend several smaller shots for HRT and why long acting compounds such as Primo still work well in a short cycle.

Test cyp for example...

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback. I picked Sustanon because it gets press for keeping blood levels more consistent. I agree with you that longer acting esters are the way to go. Here are a few graphs (I know I said that was the last graph, but...) to show how test cyp looks run 250 mg per week with a 750 mg frontload on the first week. I picked that quantity for a frontload just to make the daily consumption be approximately level from the get-go.

BTW One concern I've had from the beginning is the fact that test ester injected into your butt doesn't begin conversion immediately. I know it has to disperse it's way into muscle and fat and at some point bump into some kind of de-esterase enzyme.

So my concern boils down to this - how much error is introduced by assuming a perfect half-life equation from the moment of injection when in actuality the ester has a real dispersion time?

Well hell, I'm starting to ramble like an drunkard (I don't drink often). Here are the graphs of front loaded cyp... :D

And the spread...

Nelson, here's where it gets interesting. Notice how much lower the dosage spread is for cyp than for sust. (everyone hang in there, I'm almost graphed out... :rolleyes: )

Now here's what blows me away...

Here's the spread percentage for test cyp. About 37%!!! Compare that to Sustanon! So, test cyp delivers free test to a body more consistently than Sustanon.

(Everyone keep in mind we're working with theoretical data, not empirical.)

The other thing I should explain is that spread percentage the first week. Why is it so high? Well, because on week 1 you start out not taking any test. Then, you take a big shot. Recall the equation:

(high consumption - low consumption)/ave consumption *100%

If low consumption = 0 then the spread percentage is going to be high. This is just a glorified way of saying that you're starting a cycle and you're test consumption starts! :D

Does that mean I can shoot 300mg of cyp every 4 days and live happily ever after? God I hope so because that's what I am going to do anyway.

Top Bottom