Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Best Protein Bars

If you care about taste first, then Protein amount, then go with Labrada's Lean Body bars. The flavor just kicks ass. Also they're pretty low on sugars and carbs. Just make sure that the sugar level and carb levels are low on whatever you choose, otherwise you'll be fighting your cardio routine.

i crub on the protein complex bars 39g protein 0carbs
5g fat and they throw in a bunch of vitimins and miniarls.
dont taste that great

I used to only eat Pur Protein Bars and cookies. Even though some flavors really taste shitty. Except the blueberry cheesecake whicj tast so sweet it hurts my throat. I ate the shitty ones because I thought that was the price I had to pay to get more protein. But no more! I tried a Designer Gormet Bar and I will never go back!!! The malt is a little chewy, but I can eat the Lemon Crunch all day!!! I ate 4 of them on Friday! I amcurrently trying to cut my cholesterol down from 298!!!! My doc said it is from the Accutane and maybe from the gear. I have been eating grilled chicken over steamed brown rice for lunch and dinner every fucking day. The bars are really a treat! They are kinda high in cholesterol. but really low in carbs. 30 grams of protein and delicious!!! I pay 2.25 each or 24 a case. I feel like eating one right now!

for taste, promax bars own all. i dont know how but they make those things taste delicious. apple pie a la mode is a favorite

Top Bottom