Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The best fat burners available

IM CURIOUS ABOUT TREN.MORE AND MORE EACH DAY. i hear words like transform you body and my ears perk up.at week 10im gonna change things up a bit and run either the tren/prop/masteron combo of 50mgeach with clen,or im also looking into anavar.i mean who doesnt want permanent gains.can anvar and winny be used together succesfully? tren and anavar?im jsut wondering what the best combo would be??? ...also lipoflame and those products seem good too.what to do what to do...i know cardio & diet come first and are the most important.

T3, Clen, Bronkaid/mua-hang/aspirin (Yes the asthma meds. 12g of USP grade ephedrine, all lean protein diet w/fresh veggies and nothing else but water.

never used t3 but hear it works great.

I think strongest to weakest in order is...

Dnp, gh, tren, t3, clen, eca, var, otc shit

i have not used dnp, t3, or gh, but from a few people who have used it this is what i've been told.

Keep in mind that most people combine 2 or 3 of these for some serious fatburning. The best way to burn fat though is seriously doing cardio in the am when you first wake up before you eat. And diet must be spot-on, otherwise you shouldn't even be thinking about a fat burner.

yeah i printed out the tmuscle article on fasted cardio...im gonna start in the am.

i dont need to know any more bout t3 just for the record.i dont trust it.not messing with my thyroid:mix:

Yeah, I feel the same way...someone recommended T3 to me and I told them to forget about it.

I'm trying a nice combo of EQ, Anavar and clen.....front loaded with winstrol, then switching to anavar.

I need to be careful with the drying of the joints, so that's why I'm making the switch.

best cutting compound, imo, is clen, t3 burns more weight overall but its just too catabolic, it burns alot of muscle as well as fat, and you have to use some aas to keep the muscle loss to a minimum.

my favorite legal fat burner is lipoflame and lipostim. lipostim is stronger but lipoflame gave me the feeling of good mood when i took it that lipostim didnt. get either of them, or run them together.

i never really notice any fat loss from tren, i do notice tight body and muscles from the low water retention, i ran test @ 500mg and tren @ 250mg and i didnt hold much water.

never used dnp, and i dont think anyone should. its poison, that why you lose so much weight. never had experience but form what i hear, it can make you very sick and the doctors at the hospitol are gonna wonder why your skin is yellow. its the chemicals and dye in the dnp. your better off with clen, t3, eca, hgh, and aas then to run dnp.

but when it comes down to it, i can reach the same level of lean ness with 250mg of test and a proper diet. i actually plan to use only low dose aas maybe test and tren this spring for a cutter and masteron, no clen, no t3, no hgh, no eca or fat burners. i see results faster with those compounds but i hate the way clen makes me have insomnia and the way it makes my heart beat fast, i hate the way t3 makes my body hot and i have to sit in a cool room even in the winter. i hate that eca stacks give me headaches. i hate that hgh puts a hole in my wallet, lol.

Top Bottom