Z E E K New member Feb 6, 2006 #1 STUPID STUPID STUPID thats my opinion buahahahahahahahahahahahaahha your friend, mm
foreigngirl New member Feb 6, 2006 #3 I stopped watching that crap long time ago. Bitches cry over this guy, while he is kissing and cuddling with almost every single one of them. YUK!!!!
I stopped watching that crap long time ago. Bitches cry over this guy, while he is kissing and cuddling with almost every single one of them. YUK!!!!
J jujubes New member Feb 6, 2006 #4 Those women are stupid and desperate. I LMAO when they perspire at the rose ceremony, eyes darting left and right. A good group slap is what they need.
Those women are stupid and desperate. I LMAO when they perspire at the rose ceremony, eyes darting left and right. A good group slap is what they need.
EnderJE New member EF VIP Feb 6, 2006 #6 jujubes said: Those women are stupid and desperate. Click to expand... Agreed, I've always wondered just where did they find these women. I could make a fortune with my own dating / arranged marriage service.
jujubes said: Those women are stupid and desperate. Click to expand... Agreed, I've always wondered just where did they find these women. I could make a fortune with my own dating / arranged marriage service.
wootoom EF MOD Moderator Feb 6, 2006 #9 superqt4u2nv said: Fuck I meant to red you not green you! Click to expand... hes a good guy though
Z E E K New member Feb 6, 2006 #10 superqt4u2nv said: Fuck I meant to red you not green you! Click to expand... LMAO thx for hte k little sister LOL
superqt4u2nv said: Fuck I meant to red you not green you! Click to expand... LMAO thx for hte k little sister LOL
superqt4u2nv Elite Head Moderator Moderator Feb 6, 2006 #11 Z E E K said: LMAO thx for hte k little sister LOL Click to expand... Aren't you banned????
Z E E K New member Feb 6, 2006 #12 superqt4u2nv said: Aren't you banned???? Click to expand... lol who me...naaaaaa Z E E K is not banned and he never has been buahahahahahh now go have some fun and bomb somebody
superqt4u2nv said: Aren't you banned???? Click to expand... lol who me...naaaaaa Z E E K is not banned and he never has been buahahahahahh now go have some fun and bomb somebody