Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The anti-gun people are coming after bolt action rifles now

p0ink

here we go, again.

the people over at VPC are trying to get all rifles that could be 'sniper rifles' banned and ban all ammunition capable of penetrating a kevlar vest as well.

last i checked, that would mean popular rounds like .308 and .338, not to mention the countless other calibers as well.

these people say they only want accurate weapons for hunting, but nothing too accurate. give me a fucking break.

here is there report.

http://www.vpc.org/graphics/snipcov2.pdf

p0ink said:
here we go, again.

the people over at VPC are trying to get all rifles that could be 'sniper rifles' banned and ban all ammunition capable of penetrating a kevlar vest as well.

last i checked, that would mean popular rounds like .308 and .338, not to mention the countless other calibers as well.

these people say they only want accurate weapons for hunting, but nothing too accurate. give me a fucking break.

here is there report.

http://www.vpc.org/graphics/snipcov2.pdf

If you think that's bad, wait and see what the United Nations wants to do with ALL guns. Even shotguns, handguns, etc. They want them classified as assault weapons and a bann placed on them. Meaning, US soldiers along with soldiers from other countries coming and pounding on your door demanding your weapons.

"They will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers" Moses

It may sound like a conspiracy theory and I would not have believed it myself until I saw it on MSNBC. A search on any search engine, United Nations Global Disarmament will reveal that of which I speak. It never hurts to be ready either. Alot of people say it will never happen but what if it does? What will you do with your guns? A little PVC pipe(8" or bigger), PVC pipe caps, and a little oil will do the trick. PVC will last along time buried underground and if you cap the pipe right, the oil will protect your guns until you need to dig them up.

Sound crazy? I will have my guns, all of them, when the left wing liberal bastards come knocking.

Peace
OU

I will die fighting for my liberty and my freedoms before I give up my guns.

I guarantee it. I will not tolerate these liberal anti gun anti war anti heterosexuals telling me to return my guns. Give me Liberty or give me Death.

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

I guarantee it. I will not tolerate these liberal anti gun anti war anti heterosexuals telling me to return my guns. Give me Liberty or give me Death.

Amen!

Sh4dowF4lcon said:

I wonder at what part the Patriot Act will kick in and you are now a terrorist...

These gun control freaks are taking it way out of hand. If the government takes away our right to bear arms, than we, as a nation, are completely defenseless from a tyrannical government.

Top Bottom