Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 99 Cent store now accepts Food Stamps.

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
No shit. I saw that leaving IHOP this morning. You can take your gov't vouchers in there and buy 99 cent shit to your heart's content.

If this isn't the lowest pinnacle of human wastefulness, I don't know what is.

That's great because then the people without the money can have lots of cheap crap. Lots is better than not lots.

Raina said:
That's great because then the people without the money can have lots of cheap crap. Lots is better than not lots.

Or lots of Hostess snack cakes and a good smelling hair-doo.

I stood in line behind some crack-ho with food stamps at a gas station in Detroit one day after working 15 hours in a 110 degree shop for 14 hours...never forgot that day.

there was this homeless kid at my school who once put foodstamps on a letter and mailed it, and it actually got sent.

it was an orderform for morefoodstamps

AAP said:
No shit. I saw that leaving IHOP this morning. You can take your gov't vouchers in there and buy 99 cent shit to your heart's content.

If this isn't the lowest pinnacle of human wastefulness, I don't know what is.
Trading your gubment cheese for a voucher to spend at the 89c store.

hamstershaver said:
ive been doing that for awhile now

Hey, you still want to fight today? Or is this a ploy into trying to get me to give you another hug?

AAP said:
Hey, you still want to fight today? Or is this a ploy into trying to get me to give you another hug?
did i fight with you too yesterday? i fought with so many peeps on here i lost count

Top Bottom