Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 32 year old pantyless neighbor nextdoor...

KAYNE said:

LMAO!!! YEAH, HE IS IMMATURE ISNT HE. DID YOU KNOW HE ALSO SCREWS GAY ONE LEGGED MIDGETS???

KAYNE

BE SERIOUS HOSS

2 TON HOSS

WAIT, YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT FATHER DESPITE BEING UNEMPLOYED AND DESPITE DOING STUPID SHIT LIKE VANDALISM? ANYWAY I GUESS THAT SHIT DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS YOU DON'T ENCOURAGE IT IN YOUR KID. BTW I AM TOO IMMATURE TO HAVE CHILDREN. I LIKE TO DRINK, I LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE THE FUCK OFF, I GET IN FIGHTS EVERY SO OFTEN, AND MY OLD JOB WAS ONE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS ON PLANET EARTH (CRAB FISHERMAN, BERING STRAIT).

CHEERS

2 TON HOSS

I AM. ASK HIM. IF HE DENIES IT THEN YOU'LL KNOW I'M TELLING THE TRUTH.

LATER HOSS
KAYNE

2 TON

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE CRAB FISHERMAN THAT ARE ALWAYS ON THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL ON THAT SHOW "MOST DANGEROUS JOBS"!!!

KAYNE

2 ton hoss said:

THAT'S COOL. THERE IS JUST A CERTAIN IMAGE YOU PROJECT THAT MAKES YOU SEEM IMMATURE. I KNOW THE WAY I AM ON THE BOARDS IS NOT THE SAME I AM IN REAL LIFE THOUGH.

CHEERS

2 TON HOSS

I won't say I'm not immature. I mean shit, I think it's funny to put tree's in elevators... I'm immature. But that's part of what makes me such a good father. We have a blast together, from flying kites to miniature golf... we have fun. I'm not your typical dad... that's for sure. But, I also haven't had to spank my daughter in over 3 years, and she respects the heck out of me. Because we have a good relationship, she knows not to do stupid things. And if I take a few tugs from a bong and color with her for a few hours, or read her a book... I see no harm.

Don't mind Kayne... he's just jealous that I won't fuck him in his ass since his dwarf ass doesn't quite qualify as a midget. Sorry again Kayne... you fucking loser.
--

KAYNE said:
GO BREAK A FLOWER POT OR SOMETHING FOOL

KAYNE

Maybe after I blow a few more loads on that cunt's face you call mom.

Of course the crab fisherman is what Hoss is talking about. Hoss... that's some dangerous shit bro!!! Did you make good money?
--

HOSS
HOW OLD ARE YOU? DID YOUR BOAT HAVE ONE OF THE BUZZERS THAT MEANT A HUGE WAVE WAS COMING AND YALL HAD TO TAKE COVER? THAT LOOKED LIKE SOME CRAZY SHIT ON TV.

CRAZIER
I DONT CALL YOUR MOM MOM. I CALL HER "DIRTY WHORE" IN THE BEDROOM. SHE LIKES THAT WHEN I'M SMACKING THAT ASS AND HITTIN IT FROM THE BACK.

KAYNE

HighIntensity said:
is your gear real this time crazier

Definately... went with Ttokkyo this time... and this shit is legit. There's no questioning that. 2 of my friends are also on it, and we can all tell it's the real deal. That last cycle pissed me off.
Not to mention the money I got fucked on.

Kayne - Well, I'd hope that's what you'd call her. She's always loved that... and you've gotta smack that ass! Especially since my dad's right behind you violating and smacking your ass! Get some of his wife for that cumshot he's gonna spray all over your hair. Then, like always, he'll rub it in like conditioner and you'll let it sit in there til it dries. You really are one sick fucking dwarf.
--

Top Bottom