Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The 32 year old pantyless neighbor nextdoor...

Crazier

I think she too may want my nuts. But I'm not quite sure.

Our 5 year old daughter's play together, and have for the past year I've been living in this house. Recently, the pantyless neighbor broke up with her boyfriend that she had been with since I moved into the house. So Saturday night I went over to her house with my daughter, as her mom asked if she could come over for a slumber party. We end up ordering pizza, having a few drinks, and talked until about 1 in the morning. In the meantime, she kept crossing her legs, but when she did I could see she was pinstripe, as she was pantyless.

Now for some reason this is a big indication to my roommate that she wanted my nuts. So now he's calling me a queer for not porking the neighbor yet.

She just stopped by to ask how court went today. She is quite fine, but it's hard to think that she'd want my nuts, seeing that she's an accountant, and is fairly mature. Whereas, I'm a little more carefree. My rooommate says that she could just be attracted to my rock of a body, and wants a 25 year old 'bad boy' to give her the fuck of her life.

Anywho... While she was over, I pimped it up and asked if she wanted to go out for a few drinks on Saturday night. She obliged. Now, this Saturday will be 2 weeks since I porked the 35 year old chic. So, now I should realize it's not impossible that an older chic wants my nuts. Since the pantyless neighbor is only 32, this wouldn't be a record or anything.

I don't know... kinda surprised me she stopped by, and she was looking damn fine. She also said that she wished she could have driven to Tucson with me today to go with me to court. I always just assumed she was just talking to me so our daughter's could play together. But now that she doesn't have a boyfriend, and we are seeing each other more often... and the fact that she laughs at my jokes, makes me think that she may want my nuts afterall.

A next door booty call would be priceless. Especially a booty like that. :p Chic runs at least 8 miles every day.

What do you guy's think? Do I have a chance of baggin' her on Saturday night? :)
--

:devil:
A= chick with no panties on
B= crossing and uncrossing her legs
C= right in front of your face
D= she wants to fuck you

A+B+C=D, Math checks out, but I do agree with your room mate.
You may be gay because you could have had her last time.:biggrin:

STICK HER LIKE A PINCUSHION.

BY THE WAY I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HIGH SCHOOLER, JUDGING BY YOUR APPARENT MATURITY. NO PROBS THOUGH BRO, I AM AN IMMATURE FUCK TOO, EVEN AT MY AGE. BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS.

2 TON HOSS

2 ton hoss said:

I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HIGH SCHOOLER, JUDGING BY YOUR APPARENT MATURITY. NO PROBS THOUGH BRO, I AM AN IMMATURE FUCK TOO, EVEN AT MY AGE. BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS.

2 TON HOSS

I'm an excellent father bro. Her mother will tell you that, and anybody that knows any of us would say the same. I can guarantee you that bro.

No hard feelings... just wanted to make that clear. My daughter and I have an awesome bond together.
--

CRAZIER YOU PRICK.........YOU EVER THINK SHE MAY ACTUALLY LIKE YOU (AS HARD AS THAT IS TO BELIEVE, IT IS REMOTELY POSSIBLE) AND WANT TO HAVE SOME TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU???

ANYWAY, HOW ARE THEM GAY MIDGETS TREATING YOU?

KAYNE

2 ton hoss said:
STICK HER LIKE A PINCUSHION.

BY THE WAY I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A HIGH SCHOOLER, JUDGING BY YOUR APPARENT MATURITY. NO PROBS THOUGH BRO, I AM AN IMMATURE FUCK TOO, EVEN AT MY AGE. BUT I DO NOT HAVE ANY KIDS.

2 TON HOSS

LMAO!!! YEAH, HE IS IMMATURE ISNT HE. DID YOU KNOW HE ALSO SCREWS GAY ONE LEGGED MIDGETS???

KAYNE

Crazier said:

I'm an excellent father bro. Her mother will tell you that, and anybody that knows any of us would say the same. I can guarantee you that bro.

No hard feelings... just wanted to make that clear. My daughter and I have an awesome bond together.
--

THAT'S COOL. THERE IS JUST A CERTAIN IMAGE YOU PROJECT THAT MAKES YOU SEEM IMMATURE. I KNOW THE WAY I AM ON THE BOARDS IS NOT THE SAME I AM IN REAL LIFE THOUGH.

CHEERS

2 TON HOSS

Top Bottom