Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

That Time again

12lanks12

Alright its about that time to start up again….

Weight: 185
BF: 15% ( I love drinking beer to much obviously am going to stop)
Have been lifting for 10 Years
Was in the Marine Corps as well

History:

Took superdrol a few times between my senior year in high school and freshman year in college PCT:Nolvadex XT

First cycle - Sustanon250 4 weeks PCT: RUI's Liquid Tamox

Second cycle - Sustanon/Tren 12 weeks PCT: RUI's Liquid Tamox & Liqui Clomd & HCGenerate

Ok its been 8 Months since my last cycle and i am about ready to begin in March

as for gear i have 3 10ml Bottles of Tren A, 2 bottles of Test E and 1 Bottle of Test Prop

Cycle will look like:

Week 1-10 (March 3 - May 5)
Tren A 100mg EOD

Week 1-10 (March 3 - May 8)
Test E 250mg Mon & Thurs

Week 1-4 (March 3-24)
Test P 100mg EOD

Week 1-10 (March 3 - May 9)
HCG 500iu's every 5th day

Weeks 6-10 HCGenerate

PCT:

Week 10-14
RUI's Liqui Clomid 70/70/35/35
RUI's Liqui Tamox 40/40/20/20
UNLEASHED

I may want to take 2 more weeks with Tren and end the Cycle with Test P because i know how i get while on i never want to get off lol and another thing is should wait 3 weeks to start PCT maybe take HCGenerate or UNLEASHED between that gap? I waited 3 weeks my last cycle and i have had no bad sides what so ever I'm still horny as f*ck even after being off the gear for 8 months so i must have done something right. Last I am going to be lifting before work and my issue is what can i eat for breakfast because i will be going straight from the gym to work maybe a meal replacement shake or something to hold me off after the gym and ill defiantly be eating a lot of chicken breast throughout the day anyways.

Alright well that sums it up any tips or advice or opinions? Thank you for your time.

Top Bottom