Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

that little midget dude on the soap opera died...

man, i had a running joke about how i would like to chase him around my birthday party and sex him up violently when I caught him...

now it just sounds more crazy than funny...
 
LOL.... what soap? What midget? Why you wanting to sex up a midget guy?
 
it was that freaky little guy who was on ally mcbeal and some soap opera called passions...his name was robert paulson, no it wasn't, it was timmy...he had this totally fucked up smile like the joker...he looked like he was 5 when he was really twenty....he was the source of much inspiration in my young life...
 
Yes, it's passions. The news is on right before that and it's almost always on when I go to lunch. We're all too lazy to walk all the way over and change the channel as our remote is broken. It ranks up there with the more stupid things I've been exposed to.
 
I'm not mocking him. He was one of my heros too. I didn't know he died. I wear a locket around my neck with his pic in it (I clipped it out of a soap opera digest). I'd say I'd have prayed to him too....but mostly I just pray to EF mods.
 
Did another cast member fall on this midget feller?
 
He really did look 5 years old.

BTW Passions sucks ass. Sort of I Dream Of Jeanne mixed in with Dallas.
 
Raina said:
We're all too lazy to walk all the way over and change the channel as our remote is broken

If my remote was broken I would hope to hell that it was on a good channel, cuz I'd never get up to change it.

Either that or I would McGyver up a long arm made out of clothes hangers, duct tape and pencils so I could stay seated and press the buttons on the TV.
 
wodin- seriously do a search on "death of timmy on passions" take one look at him, come back, look my in my cyber eyes and tell me you wouldn't play pokey-pokey with him....
 
Obnoxious White Guy said:
it was that freaky little guy who was on ally mcbeal and some soap opera called passions...his name was robert paulson, no it wasn't, it was timmy...he had this totally fucked up smile like the joker...he looked like he was 5 when he was really twenty....he was the source of much inspiration in my young life...

OMG I have seen that! When I first say him I thought he was alittle girl but then I found out it was a midget that just looked and sounded gay.....funny indeed!
:D
 
he was a true midget too - usually you just see dwarves getting misnamed.
he died in real life the day that his character on the show died on air - which was filmed months ago.

someday I hope to be a midget tv star that dies at 20.
we all have our dreams.
 
Obnoxious White Guy said:
wodin- seriously do a search on "death of timmy on passions" take one look at him, come back, look my in my cyber eyes and tell me you wouldn't play pokey-pokey with him....

I went, I looked, I thought a) your taste in midets is outstanding, b) I should be shot for those thoughts and c) The weeble game would be fun too.
 
HappyScrappy said:
he was a true midget too - usually you just see dwarves getting misnamed.
he died in real life the day that his character on the show died on air - which was filmed months ago.

someday I hope to be a midget tv star that dies at 20.
we all have our dreams.

I don't think so. E News says he had the same kidney disease Arnold (from Diff'Rent Strokes) had.
 
Code said:


I don't think so. E News says he had the same kidney disease Arnold (from Diff'Rent Strokes) had.

you don't think so what? oh - saying he isn't a midget by genetics but by disease?
 
HappyScrappy said:


you don't think so what? oh - saying he isn't a midget by genetics but by disease?

Oh I see what you're saying. He's a midget, by definition due to proportions.
 
timmybanner.JPG


http://www.soapoperafan.com/passions/josh.html
 
I wonder if he ever got laid in his lifetime? What kind of midget is he? The one with big head or the one with small everything? If it's with small everything, then....ya know what I'm talking about. :D
 
HappyScrappy said:


two different things.
"the one with the big head" like you say is a dwarf, not a midget.

So a dwarf can still have a normal sized equipment as an average man (Notice how I didn't use the word "normal" ) but not for a midget, right? I'm sure that's every pedophile's dream.
 
KHMER ROGUE said:


So a dwarf can still have a normal sized equipment as an average man (Notice how I didn't use the word "normal" ) but not for a midget, right? I'm sure that's every pedophile's dream.

while I can't speak for pedophiles - but I'm sure HI will ring in on that if you ask - I do know that dwarves have normal sized equipment. That is why a dwarf chick could have sex with a normal sized dude, and why a dwarf dude's penis looks huge compared to his little legs.
 
HappyScrappy said:


while I can't speak for pedophiles - but I'm sure HI will ring in on that if you ask - I do know that dwarves have normal sized equipment. That is why a dwarf chick could have sex with a normal sized dude, and why a dwarf dude's penis looks huge compared to his little legs.

Yeah, actual midget women *usually* can't have sex with non-midget men.

I have a friend who dated a midget for a while, until he found this out.
 
Top Bottom