Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanx guys

phil34

Thank u guys,ye rock
Just wanna say thank u 2,Muscle Addiction,Dylan,Rick rock,Steve,Bonacris, and all the other guys who helped me with my first cycle at the start of the year.If I forgot anyone my apologies.Cycle was as follows;
Weeks 1-10 t cyp 500
1-10 adex .5 eod
6-10 hcg 500iu
1-16 n2 gUARD
PCT;
Weeks 1-4 unleashed/post
1-4 Daa
Clomid 25/25/25/25
1-6 forma as directed
5-9 Bridge
weight before cycle 82 kg,BF 12%
after pct 92 kg BF 14.5 %

Its now almost 3 months since Ifinished the cycle and am now at 89.5 kg and 11% BF.The reason I ran the test 4 10 weeks was I needed to finish the cycle before I went on holidays.I enjoyed the cycle and everything that comes with it.The strenght gains,mass,feeling like a beast ETC.Sides werent bad slight bit of bloating from week 5 and a few mood swings when I didnt sleep enuf nothing serious.Pct was tough but bit the bullet nd pushed through it the help of pwo supps and just kept training and eating like a beast.Will defo run another cycle again and annoy ye for advice so ye have been warned lol.Thanks again for all yer help in running a safe and effective cycle.The only thing that annoys me bout u guys is that ye never told me how much I wud have to spend buying new clothes haha.I'll know next time.

good to hear.

i know sometimes it seems like the guys on here are tough on guys, but we all want guys to 1. respect the 'life' and 2. give you the best opportunity to succeed.

lets face it MOST people fail at this lifestyle. thats why gym memberships never go up long term. people join, and people quit. its the regulars who keep gyms open. most people give up and there is nothing wrong with that, this lifestyle isn't for everybody..

To be mentioned with these guys is massive for me as I'm still very much a novice when it comes to AAS so I'm very glad to be of assistance.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

good to hear.

i know sometimes it seems like the guys on here are tough on guys, but we all want guys to 1. respect the 'life' and 2. give you the best opportunity to succeed.

lets face it MOST people fail at this lifestyle. thats why gym memberships never go up long term. people join, and people quit. its the regulars who keep gyms open. most people give up and there is nothing wrong with that, this lifestyle isn't for everybody..

Well said mate

To be mentioned with these guys is massive for me as I'm still very much a novice when it comes to AAS so I'm very glad to be of assistance.

U know ur stuff bro.Thanx 2 u I stocked up on forma.Thank god I stocked up with ntbm and mr supps products earlier in the year Irish customs r being a right pain at the mo.

U know ur stuff bro.Thanx 2 u I stocked up on forma.Thank god I stocked up with ntbm and mr supps products earlier in the year Irish customs r being a right pain at the mo.

My main source of gear has been closed so I'm worried about importing stuff inti the country. Ireland used to be really lax

Great to hear bro... I am always very happy to see excellent results and any help that I can provide is always there bro... Keep working hard and you can always come to me for help whenever you need it...

My main source of gear has been closed so I'm worried about importing stuff inti the country. Ireland used to be really lax

They have gone a bit mad alrite.This country sucks,soon wont b able to buy a cough bottle next.

Great to hear bro... I am always very happy to see excellent results and any help that I can provide is always there bro... Keep working hard and you can always come to me for help whenever you need it...

Cheers Dylan thanx for the great advice mate

Top Bottom