Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks, Roomie.

KillahBee

For wearing fucking scumbag flip flops out tonite so we can't get into the one bar I wanted to go to.

Fuckin fuck.

fucking idiot.. did u go to a dive, bowling bar bar?

the_clockwork said:
fucking idiot.. did u go to a dive, bowling bar bar?

we walked around for a fucking hour until we actually randomly bumped into a decent lounge type place with hafway decent music.

HOWEVER, I did meet a girl who told me she pays for her drinking/cigarettes by selling her used panties on craigslist for $60 a pop!!!!

did you open your mouth to form the word 'classless', then shut it quickly, remembering how you recently micturated in the dish basin?

i don't give a shit if your house floors are made of sand, sandals are gayer than fanny packs on straight men

It's worth it to note that in PB, everybody wears flip flops, so it's not unreasonable to wear them out at night. However, he knew we were going to a nicer lounge place and even ASKED me that afternoon about shoes v. flip flops, to which I said "I'm wearing my white Calvin leather slip-ons. I wouldn't weat flip flops".

Good stuff.

Top Bottom