Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks Orbit

I don't dude. I've been meaning to download it.
Tough Season. People are real territorial down here and it's tough to pick up games. BUT I was always one of the best conditioned athletes and one of my goals was to not let conditioning be the reason I couldn't hang with the elite pros. So I'm going to train even harder in the off season and turn some heads. I was able to play in some big tournaments however and made some huge plays and I think I caught some peoples eye who could eventually pick me up and would then get me better as a player.

I don't dude. I've been meaning to download it.
Tough Season. People are real territorial down here and it's tough to pick up games. BUT I was always one of the best conditioned athletes and one of my goals was to not let conditioning be the reason I couldn't hang with the elite pros. So I'm going to train even harder in the off season and turn some heads. I was able to play in some big tournaments however and made some huge plays and I think I caught some peoples eye who could eventually pick me up and would then get me better as a player.
Nice to hear bro, hopefully it all pulls through for you. Just remember eye on the prize bro.:supercool

Top Bottom