Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thanks needto

Beatngu

Ex-Bodybuilder
First i want to thank needto for his great support,he have replyed to all my pms regarding his products and shippment.Only that is mindblowing if i see all the customers he have on this forum its insane that he has time to reply on all the pms and even write posts on the forum.

I recived my first order today and without any complications :)
1 week and everything was in my mail today,thats some damn fast shippment and service,i live in the netherlands so the distance is far from the us.

You can for sure add 1 more happy customer to your list needto.
Looking forward to my next order :)

First i want to thank needto for his great support,he have replyed to all my pms regarding his products and shippment.Only that is mindblowing if i see all the customers he have on this forum its insane that he has time to reply on all the pms and even write posts on the forum.

I recived my first order today and without any complications :)
1 week and everything was in my mail today,thats some damn fast shippment and service,i live in the netherlands so the distance is far from the us.

You can for sure add 1 more happy customer to your list needto.
Looking forward to my next order :)

Thanks Beat, we appreciate the feedback. Please enjoy your products.

need2's bent over backwards (and forwards) for me many, many times! :artist:

His shipping is so fast that before I even got to the Paypal page to pay the mailman already delivered everything.

Top Bottom