Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Thank You

UncleSam

New member
Just a quick thanks to all the members here. I just recently registered with EF, but by no means am i new to the game. Got out of the Corps a while back with a broken disc, was medically seterated and lost a shit load of my hard earned mass during 8 months of Therapy. approximately 25 lbs or so.
anyways, thanks for the web sight, and all the posts. I am currently 190 lbs at 5"10 32"waist, about 13-15% body fat. i have spent the last 6 months in the gym trying to get my arss back to a "starting point" and i think i'm there. Tomorrow will be the begining of my fourth cycle, and because of my injury, the first cycle i have done in almost 2 years! i have high expectations!
I may be new, but as mentioned before i wont waste time asking for a source or anything like that. just wanted to quickly thank everyone for all the threads and posting your results... especialy the before and after shots.... thats where the real motivation lies!!
i'm looking forward to the next 14 weeks.

UncleSam
p.s. i will also be posting a B4 Pic tomorrow. I hope to be back to 215
 
UncleSam said:
Just a quick thanks to all the members here. I just recently registered with EF, but by no means am i new to the game. Got out of the Corps a while back with a broken disc, was medically seterated and lost a shit load of my hard earned mass during 8 months of Therapy. approximately 25 lbs or so.
anyways, thanks for the web sight, and all the posts. I am currently 190 lbs at 5"10 32"waist, about 13-15% body fat. i have spent the last 6 months in the gym trying to get my arss back to a "starting point" and i think i'm there. Tomorrow will be the begining of my fourth cycle, and because of my injury, the first cycle i have done in almost 2 years! i have high expectations!
I may be new, but as mentioned before i wont waste time asking for a source or anything like that. just wanted to quickly thank everyone for all the threads and posting your results... especialy the before and after shots.... thats where the real motivation lies!!
i'm looking forward to the next 14 weeks.

UncleSam
p.s. i will also be posting a B4 Pic tomorrow. I hope to be back to 215


Where were you stationed? I was discharged from lejeune.
 
Top Bottom