Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thank you Pat Arnold

kengo90210

Dear friends, I am a long time weight-lifter who has experimented with nearly every supplement on the market. From the Celltechs and Phosphogen HPs to the Androsols, Andropoppers and Methoxy products. While I have put on a lot of size over the last few years, I never really felt that satisfied with any single supplement's results. Last year I took the plunge and finally experimented with a sustanon/deca stack and got great results but the 9/11 tragedy made travel back and forth from Mexico difficult. I've trained natural for most of 2002 and didnt want to waste any more money on OTC products. After discovering this forum, I read a lot about 1AD and decided to give it a try. I did the recommended 600 mgs a day and stacked it with Syntrax Swole. I decided not to use any Nor19 or 4ad simply because I wanted to know if 1AD did anything on it's own. I am currently closing out the 4th week of my cycle and all I can say is DAMN!!!! This is honestly the 1st time in my life that an OTC product has lived up to it's claims. I had cosistently strong workouts and went up in weights with each workout. I've put on about 10 lbs since starting (an honest 10 lbs) and honestly have not gone bonkers with protein powders. My 1-rep max bench has gone from 325-350 and while I could do 295 only twice before, I can easily rep it 5-6 times now. Other exercises have also skyrocketed but the bench was the most satisfying results. I plan on trying a Boldione cycle after some time-off and will definitly use 1AD again. In closing I just want to say THANK YOU PAT ARNOLD! You have put out a damn good HONEST product.

KENGO

BTW I just wanted to mention that I did experiance some side-effects. My libido dropped off the charts but I have been able to deliver at urgent moments LOL. I have also experianced some major joint stiffness and muscle soreness and wondered if anyone could recommend a product.

Top Bottom