Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thandie (and other diet guru`s) what are your thoughts on...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Elite Moderator
Organic spelt bread?

It is made without yeast hear is the ingrediants list:
Stone gournd oranic whole spelt flour, natural spring water, sour dough (stone ground organic whole spelt flour, natural spring water, bacterial culture) organic wild rice, salt.

Here is the macro break down per slice:
calories 110
fat 0.5g
carbs 21g
fibre 3g
sugar 0g
protein 4g

This is not something I would have on a normal contest diet but in a off season plan how is this?

Organic spelt bread?

It is made without yeast hear is the ingrediants list:
Stone gournd oranic whole spelt flour, natural spring water, sour dough (stone ground organic whole spelt flour, natural spring water, bacterial culture) organic wild rice, salt.

Here is the macro break down per slice:
calories 110
fat 0.5g
carbs 21g
fibre 3g
sugar 0g
protein 4g

This is not something I would have on a normal contest diet but in a off season plan how is this?

I prefer Ezekiel bread, which is flourless, organic and is made from different vegetable sources.

I go with Ezekiel bread too. Anything with "flour" in it means all the nutrients are processed out of it.

Super, avoid anything with flour. You can have ezekiel bread on or off season.
The one thing I found is that is a bit heavy, so I tend to have 1 slice. But it tastes good.

Made from freshly sprouted organically grown grains, naturally flavorful and bursting with nutrients. Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and natural fiber with no added fat.

100% FLOURLESS • COMPLETE PROTEIN • WHOLE GRAIN BREAD GLYCEMIC INDEX: 36 Ezekiel 4:9® Sprouted Grain Bread is inspired by the Holy Scripture verse: "Take also unto thee Wheat, and Barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and Spelt, and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it..."Ez 4:9 We discovered when these six grains and legumes are sprouted and combined, an amazing thing happens. A complete protein is created that closely parallels the protein found in milk and eggs. In fact, the protein quality is so high, that it is 84.3% as efficient as the highest recognized source of protein, containing all 9 essential amino acids. There are 18 amino acids present in this unique bread - from all vegetable sources - naturally balanced in nature. Ezekiel 4:9® Bread is made from freshly sprouted organically grown grains, is naturally flavorful and bursting with nutrients. Rich in protein, vitamins, minerals and natural fiber with no added fat.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Sprouted Whole Wheat, Filtered Water, Organic Malted Barley, Organic Sprouted Whole Millet, Organic Sprouted Whole Barley, Organic Sprouted Whole Lentils, Organic Sprouted Whole Soybeans, Organic Sprouted Whole Spelt, Fresh Yeast, Sea Salt.

I have to check whole food's here if they have ezekiel bread cause have never seen it in any grocery store here or any of the specility bakerys either there are tones of those in my neighbourhood.

Well... I'm no guru :)

I eat Ezekiel bread or Ezekiel Raisin bread every day. Raisin Bread scrambled egg sandwhiches are my breakfast of choice.

Food For Life Baking Co., Inc. | Sprouted Grain Difference | Ezekiel 4:9®

Yup one store in the whole dam city carries this :rolleyes:
Whole Foods Market - Ontario — 6.92 km ( 4.30 mi.)
87 Ave Road
Toronto, Ontario M5R 3R9

So off topic but serious why are American's so fat when they have so many options for healthy choices. I go to US grocery stores and I am amazed at all the healthy options but I see way more over weight peopole in the US then in Canada.

I have to check whole food's here if they have ezekiel bread cause have never seen it in any grocery store here or any of the specility bakerys either there are tones of those in my neighbourhood.

Have you checked the frozen section at the grocery stores as well? Sometimes that's where its kept. Whole Foods should have it for sure though!! :)

Top Bottom