Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai anabol,real or fake?

i really think thats a waste of time to get them tested. its not like they are going to be poison, just eat them and if they work they work, if they dont they dont.

More than one person said they looked real, so munch those babies!

I have been munching them for two weeks now,i think they do contain steroid but a lower amount than usual,not pushing out many of those extra reps,not much strength gain either.

spike77 said:
I have been munching them for two weeks now,i think they do contain steroid but a lower amount than usual,not pushing out many of those extra reps,not much strength gain either.

how many mg are you taking? i didn't notice dbol until the 3rd week (bumped from 20mg ED to 30mg ED)

the scale was the real indicator that they were working. also, everytime i went for a run i felt like i was breathing thing air, and my calves/shin would kill from pumps. lower back as well on the drive home from the gym..

advanced-stealth said:
You are good to go bro. Seriously. No worries on those you posted.
thanks bud,i'm pretty sure they are legit,my appetite has really increased,can't stop eating,lol!

GAUDY said:
how many mg are you taking? i didn't notice Dianabol - methandrostenolone - until the 3rd week (bumped from 20mg ED to 30mg ED)

the scale was the real indicator that they were working. also, everytime i went for a run i felt like i was breathing thing air, and my calves/shin would kill from pumps. lower back as well on the drive home from the gym..
i'm taking 30mg a day,15 in morning,15 late afternoon,with food of course,my appetite has increased,havn't noticed any significant weight gain yet.i'm only 2 weeks in though.

Im on a New cycle of Thai Anabol, is it better to chew them, than to just swallow them?
My last cycle I swallowed em.....

ucadam said:
Im on a New cycle of Thai Anabol, is it better to chew them, than to just swallow them?
My last cycle I swallowed em.....
just swallow them,the only thing chewing them will do is leave a nasty taste in your mouth.

Top Bottom