Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai anabol,real or fake?

spike77

hello guys,i recently bought some british dispensary anabol and wondered if you could help me varify wheather genuine or fake.they are rock hard,you cannot crush under thumb even when standing on end,they disolve in water after about 40 seconds but not completely,they kinda stay as a pile of mush on the bottom of glass,they taste slightly sweet at first then quite bitter,leaving a slightly unpleasant aftertaste,they have quite sharp lipped edges and maybee look slightly too pale pink to me.they smell slightly like multivitimins to me,anyone know if anabol have a particular odour? i have run them through the scanner for you to take a look at,thanks guys.

spike77 said:
hello guys,i recently bought some british dispensary anabol and wondered if you could help me varify wheather genuine or fake.they are rock hard,you cannot crush under thumb even when standing on end,they disolve in water after about 40 seconds but not completely,they kinda stay as a pile of mush on the bottom of glass,they taste slightly sweet at first then quite bitter,leaving a slightly unpleasant aftertaste,they have quite sharp lipped edges and maybee look slightly too pale pink to me.they smell slightly like multivitimins to me,anyone know if anabol have a particular odour? i have run them through the scanner for you to take a look at,thanks guys.

defitnitely real... they are 5mg dbal.... easiest way to tell is to chew them, if they are sweet then bitter then they are real.... enjoy!

sincere81oo0 said:
defitnitely real... they are 5mg dbal.... easiest way to tell is to chew them, if they are sweet then bitter then they are real.... enjoy!
thanks bud,i was hoping someone would say that.

there's no way u can tell they are real or fake from a taste test ( especially if you are using someones description of what a real one taste likes to go by ), even an underdosed counterfeit could taste just like the real thing.

S.B.C

newshipping said:
there's no way u can tell they are real or fake from a taste test ( especially if you are using someones description of what a real one taste likes to go by ), even an underdosed counterfeit could taste just like the real thing.

S.B.C
thanks for input bud,do you know of any tests i could try to tell if real or fake,do they sell proper testing kits anywhere?i think that would be the only way to tell for sure.

spike77 said:
thanks for input bud,do you know of any tests i could try to tell if real or fake,do they sell proper testing kits anywhere?i think that would be the only way to tell for sure.
You can send it away to be tested it is $100.00 for the test.

my body research blue hearts were sweet then bitter, and they were real....however, they were not rock hard. and disloved on the slightest drop of water quickly

advanced-stealth said:
Looks very real compared to the Pink Thais I have had and according to Anabolics 2005 and 2007. Those are good to go bro!
yeah i checked anabolics 2007 a few weeks back and they looked good according to that.

Top Bottom