Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thai anabol fake??

J

Jimneen88

my online source went out of stock for months and months, now all the sudden they have them again. rumor has it that all thai pinks are made in mass quantity fakes unless they are old stock and should not trust any source claiming their real. anyone have any input on this matter?

could someone give me some advice.. i ordered 200 thai pinks and clom and prov. the pinks were sent hella quick and that was on the 28th of may. wondering if im getting ripped off bcuz the pinks may be fake so the source doesnt want to send my pct meds. regardless i would like to know if anyone has information on the thai pinks being no longer in production..... thanks a lot

I'm in Thailand all the time and am about to start d b o l that I picked up there. I find it hard to believe it is all fake but will get mine tested next month when I get back just for info sake.

the reason i ask is only because of a few websites say that there was a reason sources went out of stock and that its only old stock or their fake and have pics of real and fake ones but they are practicly identical so i really dont know. i think im going to take them for a week and see for myself.

Jimneen88 said:
okay thanks for the try but British dragon Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is NOT Thai ANABOL. big difference bro.

It's times like this where i wish i was plat, so that i can delete my own posts. LOL

lol its all good snakes. im going to jus start taking them and then i'll know for sure. i'll post in about a week or less when i find out.

Jimneen88 said:
could someone give me some advice.. i ordered 200 thai pinks and Clomid -clomiphene citrate - and Proviron - mesterolone - . the pinks were sent hella quick and that was on the 28th of may. wondering if im getting ripped off bcuz the pinks may be fake so the source doesnt want to send my PCT - post cycle therapy - meds. regardless i would like to know if anyone has information on the thai pinks being no longer in production..... thanks a lot

I know a few good guys have them back in stock.... Why would he not want to send the pct? Have you used this source before? If you never used him did you check to see if he was gtg.

Top Bottom