Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterones mental benefits

C.K.

Elite Mentor
Platinum
I feel so much more alert, focused, sharp, witty, confident & my mental capacity seems way greater then when off, I'm an all around generally nicer person & talk to every single girl I see be it the hottest chick at the club or helping an old lady with her grocceries... Lovin life right now, anyone else?

Sust 500 mgs per week proviron and masteron 50 mgs a day I'm hard as nails :evil:

Your not the only one bro, Im 6 days in on my cycle and I feel the dbol kicking in. I already have loads more energy and feel more confident. There is a noticeable increase in sex drive and I have an all round euphoric feeling, Loving life!

Amen brothas....

For most of us, the discipline and dedication of training/diet is pretty much our top priority....when "on" we're theoreticlly hitting a "hot streak" where it seems like we can do no wrong @ the gym and that trickles down to everything else in life...

~EZ

The mental benefits of test have been scientifically proven in many studies and one of the main reasons people with lowish test levels can get put in TRT, it totally improves quality of life.

For years I was the biggest asshole. I didn't want to be, but everything just irritated me to no end. I would yell at the wife and kids for stupid little shit, get pissed off at the drop of a hat. Figured I just had a short fuse. Work performance sucked too. Forgetful, slow to think up solutions, etc. A lot of my symptoms mirrored that of depression, but I wasn't depressed as my life has never been better. Did more research and saw the symptoms of low T. Matched me almost 100%. Now on TRT, I feel like a million bucks. I'm super calm, shit that used to piss me off and cause me to yell doesn't even phase me anymore. I'm loving it and so is the wife.

Top Bottom