Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone supplement for women and side effects

LitSeymour

Do you guys think those test booster over the counter can give a female side effects like the actual testosterone?
Im looking to lose fat around my waist and thighs and increase my sex drive a bit, because I'm just not as up for it as my hubby and I want to be more ready for him.

A good natural testosterone booster will be a great supplement to use by females. Women produce testosterone just like men do. Women produce testosterone primarily in their ovaries where as men produce testosterone primarily in their testicles. Small amounts of testosterone are also produced by the adrenal glands.

Women will want to stay away form anything hormonal like a pro-hormone and use a testosterone booster that contains only natural ingredients. I recommend the product HCGenerate from n2bm.com. It is a natural testosterone booster that is non-hormonal and free of any banned substances. I would purchase two bottles and run them back to back at a dosage of 5 capsules/day for 60 days. I would then take a 4 week break and do another 6 week cycle.

Top Bottom