Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Propionate questions

bigman75

I have heard the shots cause pain at the site but for how long?
Can it be run through 25 pin or is that too thin?
Also, if this is done EOD is 6 weeks OK or would I have to longer?
*I've only run Test E @ 500/wk for 10 weeks once before so I guess I'm looking for a comparison*

imo there is no prop that I have used that does not cause some pain. In my experiences the pain from the inject subsides by the 2nd day. You can do all kind of ole wives tales for example run the syringe through warm water before injectig or use a blow dryer to heat up the syringe before injecting and inject extra-extra slow. I do recommend either ed or eod injects and 6wks will be fine just dont go shorter than that. Some of my favorite cycles are prop,winny,tren for 6wks. Enjoy!

I have been running prop for 4 straight years now. It is NOT true that all prop hurts, it does not. Just depends on the BA/BB ratios when it's made. Like I said, 4 years now on prop and NO pain or burn, cause I know my prop is made at a 3/13 BA/BB ratio. Every 3 days is sufficent to pin prop. Why do you want to be a pincushion with ED or EOD shots that aren't necessary? And yes, a 25gauge pin is just fine to get the prop into you. I like to draw with a 21g tip and then put the 25g tip on for injection.

Top Bottom