Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone hrt dosage?

be careful with that. I believe there are other things that could crop up like high bp and increased rbc. Let us know how it goes.

I hope you don't mind and I know you mentioned it in another post but how old again are you?

My doc has me on

400mg Cyp/week
2ius gh/ed
25mg aromasin/ed
2.5mg finasteride/ed
1000ius hcg/2x week

So far, I feel good and I sleep better. Im not as tired as I have been in the past when I run stuff. I get my blood drawn every 6 weeks.. My doc is a good man..

artificialaspirations said:
be careful with that. I believe there are other things that could crop up like high bp and increased rbc. Let us know how it goes.

I hope you don't mind and I know you mentioned it in another post but how old again are you?

i'm 43. this clinic is top notch. docs, LPN's everybody really knows their

stuff. they do full blood work ups and nothing is left to chance. he always

goes over my lab results and explains everything in detail. my bp is

normal and my rbc was a little high so he has me on daily baby aspirin.

contrary to popular belief this is not a huge dose of aas and it is not

out of the realm of a sane HRT course. in many people 200 mg wk of

test is not sufficient.

layinback said:
i'm 43. this clinic is top notch. docs, LPN's everybody really knows their

stuff. they do full blood work ups and nothing is left to chance. he always

goes over my lab results and explains everything in detail. my bp is

normal and my rbc was a little high so he has me on daily baby aspirin.

contrary to popular belief this is not a huge dose of aas and it is not

out of the realm of a sane HRT course. in many people 200 mg wk of

test is not sufficient.

Out of curiosity can you please post your test, estrogen, and lipid results.

Trademark said:
1. What would be considerd a true hrt dose if using a injectable test? 75mg wk, 100mg wk, 100mg wk or 150mgwk.

2. Do people tend to break out in acne with these dosages?
....when it comes to acne it is best to be preventive and take a couple showers a day....easy as that

layinback said:
this clinic has been there for 15 years and no one has been jailed.

celebrities and wealthy folks make up the bulk of patients.

Those two things go hand in hand. Anything that has anything to do with celebrities seems to be above the law in many cases. How many underage celebs openly go to bars and get served on a regular basis? Remember Stallone and his 48 vials of GH where his punishment was a 10,000 fine? You or I would still be in prison for that same thing.

layinback, I'm not saying your clinic is wrong, in fact, I think they are more right than most docs who are so concerned with law suits they are afraid to do anything different, such as prescribe over 150mg/wk, God forbid. I am saying that as long as rich people and celebs use the place, it'll never be under legal scrutiny.

jhondo said:
Those two things go hand in hand. Anything that has anything to do with celebrities seems to be above the law in many cases. How many underage celebs openly go to bars and get served on a regular basis? Remember Stallone and his 48 vials of GH where his punishment was a 10,000 fine? You or I would still be in prison for that same thing.

layinback, I'm not saying your clinic is wrong, in fact, I think they are more right than most docs who are so concerned with law suits they are afraid to do anything different, such as prescribe over 150mg/wk, God forbid. I am saying that as long as rich people and celebs use the place, it'll never be under legal scrutiny.

you have a good point bro, but i have extenuating circumstances as well.

i don't have a spleen and i had the left lobe of my liver removed. this leaves
me prone to certain types of infection and sudden weight loss.
the prescribing of oxandrolone and higher than standard doses
of nandrolone and testosterone, can be medically justified.

200mg test cyp/wk. 10ml $64 then insurance reimburses $51. Doc visit every 3 months = $50 for bloodwork.

jhondo said:

I agree... And justice for all... JAJAAJAJAJ

Been on for years at:
100 mg test p/week
1 iu of HGH eod
0.5 adex twice a week

No sides. Produces a lean look. I'm down a bit at 206'.

That sounds like a perfect maintance regimen. Where do you live? Im in NY and would love to get another doc to prescribe a low dose hgh to me. I am currently on 100mg of test c per week (thats it). But in past have been on hgh @ 2ius daily with a much higher dose of test cyp weekly.

Top Bottom