Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test with what?

BEAST420

Sup, I have 3 bottles of test c , running it for 12 weeks. I'm looking for another somewhat non harsh compound. I'm tryna bulk but don't mind taking Somthing that's not ment for straight bulking . I was thinking maybe var, epi, hella, not totally sure.... What yall think?
23, 185, 13% 5'10

I also have 2 bottle of winny but this is my true first injectable cycle an iv read winny is harsh and probably not great for a first time run. I already have joint issues in my elbo...

Was originally gonna use dbol, found out a lot is water weight... Beast was my next option but then realized I didet wanna mess with Somthing that strong first time around... If u think sides won't be unbearable I might reconsider.... Idk I just thought var would a better first time option

Was originally gonna use dbol, found out a lot is water weight... Beast was my next option but then realized I didet wanna mess with Somthing that strong first time around... If u think sides won't be unbearable I might reconsider.... Idk I just thought var would a better first time option

Wont an ai help with the bloat? If you are against dbol id run a low dose beast. 20mg daily or even 10 if sides are bad

Dude your after mass no? Var is more of a strength/cutter.you know beast is hard to get and dbol is bloat.beast has harsh sides if your not careful.hella or halo nice starter but why not diesel??? Anybody agree? It's still available too

Idk man I was thinking let the test do the mass an then let the var make tht mass look nice....
Beast is 125-150 where ican find it and that's just mad expensive. I'd also need transaderm which is another 150. On top of N2guard....
Idk guys I'm stuck

Top Bottom