Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Suspension as a kicker

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I'm putting the finishing touches on my next cycle design and have a question. I plan on using Test Suspension as a kicker at 50mg ed. Would it make a big difference to split the daily dose in 2? Seems like that would be Alot of pinning. Also, I see some recommendations to pin it 2 hours before the gym. Is the peak time like 2-4 hours after pin?

Yeah, it's most effective for about the first 6 hours or so after pinning, and kicks in within one hour. Ideally splitting it in two would be best for stable levels, but the theory behind using it is to pack the punch to blast it all at once and hit the gym in beast mode.

You'll break PRs for sure, but beware the aromatization. It cause bloat and estro issues similar to ment, even with a strong aromatose inhibitor. Letro is about the only thing strong enough to control the aromatization issues with prolonged use, however letro would more than likely stop your gains in their tracks.

It's also got some of the absolute worst PIP of any AAS.

50mgs is a little on the low side, and you'd get used to it after the first week or two and wouldn't really benefit from it.

My opinion is to use something suited for your goals in oral form (such as dbol for mass, epi/tbol for cutting) and use the suspension on leg days and maybe one other day you need the extra boost on.

Yeah 100mg is pretty stout, but a couple guys like it at 150-200mg. Just depends on how you feel.

I don't feel any different on 200 than I do on 100. At 50 I got a little boost and some great pumps, but once I tried 100mg I was in straight up animal mode. That's the sweet spot for me, but if you aren't impressed don't be afraid to try 150mg or 175mg

100mg minimum IMO. To use on a daily basis is not a wise decision like BB has stated. If you did, good luck on trying to keep your hormones balanced. Sus can pack a punch so if it happens to be a pin day for you, it'll make it a little smoother to mix. I don't get much pip from any aas so I can't really speak on the pip.

Thanx guys. I'll roll it out at 100mg. I'm thinking Sat and Sun as the rest of the week I train at lunch time, and I don't want to pin in work:/ Saturday I can pin with my Test e, Sunday solo. I'll flex my schedule around so I hit push/legs one week, and push/pull the next. So this will be the cycle;

1-12 Test e 550mg, split in 2
1-6 Helladrol 100/100/100/100/100/100
7-12 (or9-14?) Liquid Anavar 80mg ed
1-12 N2Guard
6-10 HCGenerate
11-14 HCG 1250mg a week, split in 2

Standard EF PCT although I will switch the new MrSupps Pct item for the usual Unleashed.

And as stated above, 100mg Test Suspension 2 hours before gym time twice a week.

How does it look?

Thanx guys. I'll roll it out at 100mg. I'm thinking Sat and Sun as the rest of the week I train at lunch time, and I don't want to pin in work:/ Saturday I can pin with my Test e, Sunday solo. I'll flex my schedule around so I hit push/legs one week, and push/pull the next. So this will be the cycle;

1-12 N2Guard
6-10 HCGenerate

Standard EF PCT although I will switch the new MrSupps Pct item for the usual Unleashed.

And as stated above, 100mg Test Suspension 2 hours before gym time twice a week.

How does it look?

Looks really good, I'd split the helladrol and anavar though , 9-14 sounds Better to give yourself a break on the liver

I agree with Rust - do the Var 9-14. And run the N2Guard all the way through PCT. Most here stop N2Guard when they stop their orals, but the stuff stays in your system for a while after you stop taking it so your body is still under that additional strain. Give it extra support for a few weeks, especially after running two orals for 12 weeks in a 14 week span.

1-12 N2Guard
6-10 HCGenerate

How does it look?

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125 ( i wouldn't run 100 the entire time)
1-6 n2guard
5-8 hcgenerate
9-12 hcg 500 ius week
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 anavar 80 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com

Methyl EAA and Test Infusion mrsupps.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Thanx everyone. This is why I love being a part of this community. Brothers and Mentors in our shared struggle. I am getting bloods this Friday, and will begin my cycle Saturday. I am going to blog it for anyone interested. I'm thinking of getting bloods done at 6 weeks to see where I'm at, and to celebrate my 50th birthday (maybe throw up a picture for fun). This will be my first real Test cycle that isn't under dosed and I am excited to take my training to a whole 'nother level. And of course, a special thanx to needto...Lets Kill this Shit!

Top Bottom