Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop V Test E

jakanator guy

Hi guys

I'm sure the time old debate that " test is test " has gone on since we can remember, but is this true in

A : Suppression of HPTA ?
B: esrto build up and water retention
C : quicker recovery
D : higher nitrogen and anabolic effect ?

Now in my mind and opinion , I think Prop is a better choice because you get less water , quicker results and a faster pct recovery time ?

I have only used long Esters because the pinning is convenient but it takes so long to kick in !

So now I'm planning 500 to 600mg/wk of test prop 8 to 10 weeks , followed by 4 to 6 weeks of Anavar @ 60mg/wk , and 4 weeks of Masteron prop @ 300 to 500mg/wk to harden up ?

I usually do the Dbols for the first 4 weeks then test E @ 700mg for 12 weeks then wait 3 weeks for pct .

I'm thinking my new cycle will give me less weight on the scale but more keepable gains long term , cause I'm fed up of gaining 15lbs only to loose 10lbs of water !

I hope to gain 10 to 15lbs and keep 8lbs ?

Any experience with prop or advice on how to cycle would be appreciated!

i still believe test is test. water retention is ai and diet based predomantly. only benefit with prop is the kick in time. prop in my experience does hurt more to pin. having said that i will still use prop to prep for the very minor difference it has in water retention.

keep in mind water retention can be a good thing!

Cheers for the reply , it's all trial and error I suppose , no two bodies and sides etc are the same , going to just go for it and see how it all works out !

Top Bottom