Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Prop / Stanozolol / Halo cutting cycle

Omen88

Hi guys, I have a question about a cutting cycle I'd like to start. This would be my second cycle (first was a bulking cycle with test and deca).

First some stats.
Weight: 160lbs
Height: 5'5"
BF: 18%
I have been training for 13 years on and off. I listened when they told me I was too young for roids, so I forgot about them until a year ago :)

This is what I am planning:
Week 1-8: Test prop: 75mg ED
Week 1-8: Mesterolone: 2x25mg ED (*)
Week 1-6: Stanozolol tabs: 2x20mg ED
Week 7-8: Halotestin tabs: 20mg ED (*)
Week 1-8: Milk thistle for liver support + fish oil for cholesterol

At the end of the cycle I will take nolvadex 20mg a day for 4 weeks and I also have clomid at hand in case things get ugly.

I have already lost some BF %s by reducing my calorie intake and by increasing cardio to 3 times a week. But I would like to put the gear I have got to optimal use now.

(*) is what I am doubtful about. Would adding the halo for the last 2 weeks be pushing my liver's luck (or just plain madness)? And is the mesterolone useful in this cycle?

I've been reading this forum for a while now and I appreciate the feedback from you guys. Thanks already!

honestly now you are old enough but your stats are off..

150 w/ 18% bf is not much muscle. what is your diet and training like?

also that is not a good first cycle.. try a simple oral ph/ps cycle or a basic test only cycle

but you need to get your diet and training in order or else you will be wasting the cycle.

I will give you my diet in an hour or 2, as it's pretty hard for me to translate it all to English (I'm not a native speaker).
Just to be sure, did you read I'm 5'5" and 160 instead of 150? Also this is my second cycle.
Anyway, I'll put up my diet and work on that first if necessary.

cool.. i dont need exacts but im guessing if you switch up your diet and routine you can make some nice gains then when they stall you can jump on a cycle to blast through any sticking points

At your current bodyfat (18%), there is no reason to suppress yourself on cycle when you could cut down to 10% or so with nothing more than a good diet and training. If you look to go leaner than that, then cycling on something like Helladrol with Katana would be a good idea rather than what you planned. The cycle you proposed seems unnecessary for your goals to me

Okay I read both your replies. I have indeed already cut down 2% all natural, so I'm not really hitting any walls. Having the gear of course does not mean I need to immediately indulge. Patience is a good virtue.

For good measure here's a brief description of my training and diet.

Monday
- 10 min warmup
- Abs
- Back & biceps
- 30 min bicycle

Wednesday
- 10 min warmup
- Abs
- Chest & triceps
- 30 min rowing

Friday
- 10 min warmup
- Abs
- Legs & shoulders
- 30 min bicycle

Food
I need a calorie intake of 2500 calories and try to hit 2000 calories for a 500 deficit.
I eat 6 small meals and drink 2 liters of water every day.

For example:
morning: 2 eggs + 2 slices of whole grain bread + vitamin & mineral supplement
breakfast: protein supplement + 400 ml of skimmed milk
pre-lunch: Salad with lettuce, tomatoes and carrots
lunch: chicken breast + brown rice
pre-dinner: protein supplement + 400 ml of skimmed milk
dinner: salmon + whole grain bread

I vary the vegetables as much as possible and drink protein supplements whenever I'm hungry. As soon as I lose another 2% I want to increase the carbs a bit more and eat a steak once a week.

i agree with rick and tom bro, this cycle is just not necessary and you can continue to get down on your own... the cycle you have down is just too much bro... there are multiple other options for you at this point to get to where you want to be...

Went down another percent, so I am at 17% bf right now. When I get to 15% I would like to reward myself with starting a cycle. However the intent will be a quality mass cycle. I was also reading up on short high intensity cycles. Thus I would stick with test prop and winny for 4 weeks.

Top Bottom