Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop massive pain and anxiety?

How many ml's of each are you injecting per shot?
Why don't you put them all in the same barrel and inject in your glute that will dilute the prop and make it painless?

I mixed 50 mg prop and 150 mg cyp and injected quad (.5 cc of each). I used my glute for 1 cc of npp (100mg). Over the next couple days I put 20mg of prop into each peck. Main issue was I could barely talk w out getting winded so I quit the prop. I used a low dose of prop into the pecs and quit injecting npp so I could be sure the prop was causing the problems. 2 weeks later I still have pip and some anxiety so I really think my body just isn't going to accept the prop. I can't do equipoise at a beneficial dose either. Can only run 350 per week or I get the same feeling like I'm having an anxiety attack and can't breathe.

I had about 100ml of prop dosed at 100mg/ml. The first shot in my glute crippled me for about 4 days. It hurt so bad I had to dilute it down to 50mg/ml with some GSO, after that it was almost painless.

I use Test prop with EO and it's painless and I have no sides. I would find a better baker or again find Test P in Eo.

So it's been a couple months and I've got an update. I tried the same ugl prop with cottonseed instead of grapeseed. Did better but I found that I can't shoot my quad. I continued using my quads for a few more injections so I had a reference point. Then tried my delts and glutes. Much better. Quads swelled, turned red, and hurt for over a week each time. They looked severely infected but were not. I'm going to try a different source for prop next time and see if its better.

I wanted to update this since I figured out the problem.
First, the anxiety and feeling like I was going to die was from my anavar. It was junk var.... Probably got clen instead of var, as the sides were all typical of everything that people say about clen. I'm actually probably lucky I didn't have a heart attack because I was taking 50-75 mg. I have no idea how it was dosed but it was the culprit. I used a different source for the var than in the past, so I thought that the test prop or npp was to blame.

Next... I absolutely cannot inject prop into my quads. Gave up on that. 50 mg was crippling me for 2 weeks and looked swollen, red, and as if my quad was infected. NPP turns out to be painful but tolerable in the quads. The test prop actually doesn't even hurt in my delts or glutes but it destroys my quads. Not sure why its like that.

So, I learned a couple lessons. Specifically, don't add too many new compounds to a cycle or you won't know what is causing sides. I also learned that rule also applies to the supplier. Don't add a new compound and a new supplier. Compound "A" might have worked in the past but a new supplier might sell you garbage and then it's hard to tell which compound is causing problems until you figure out that you got junk that previously worked fine. Last lesson, if you're getting bad sides, just quit your cycle until you can do it safely. I should have quit sooner. I will never try to tough it out again. Health risks aren't worth it. I felt awful for 6 weeks and had terrible palpitations- it was stupid.

Top Bottom