Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop massive pain and anxiety?

ajperretta

Was referred to more of an underground brewer for gear. My friend swears by his stuff but I'm a little worried after the first few shots. Not sure if I should react this badly to any sort of test.

I've done 2 cycles. First was cyp and dbol. 2nd was cyp and equipoise. I lifted naturally through high school and most of my 20s. Benched 350 natty. I'm 30 now. I know how to pin myself too so hopefully we can steer away from questions about me doing that wrong.

So I started a test prop kick start/test cyp/npp cycle. First shot of test prop didn't burn but was mildly uncomfortable. Shot my quad. Shot npp into glute and wasn't bad either. Cyp into delt and felt as usual. Npp hurt a bit for a few days after but not killer. However, hours after test prop I felt like my BP went up and was short of breath when doing basic things around the house. Got a fever that night as expected but the short breath scared me. I pinned my pec the next 2 days w only test prop at lower dosages because I wanted to be sure the prop was the one giving me problems. Felt more winded both days and felt my face flushed sometimes. i checked bp at 150/90 which is insane high for me. HR was also pretty high. Took nearly a week for BP to return to normal and two weeks for my quad to not hurt horribly.

I quit the cycle after that 3rd day because I couldn't walk and high BP made me feel like I was going to die. Has anyone experienced this ? Is it normal? If I start again will it improve? Am I allergic to something? Bad gear???

Could you have just pitched the prop kickstarter and kept the cycle going? I think your brewer just sucks

I won't use prop again. Feel like shit from it. I get PIP for days. Fever. Anxiety. High bp. I only use long esters anymore.

Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

That's what I'm worried about. Bought a ton of crap. Didn't want to keep putti g the rest in me if he just sucks at making the gear. I used gear from a decent lab in the past w no issues but this guy was so much cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for.

I won't use prop again. Feel like shit from it. I get PIP for days. Fever. Anxiety. High bp. I only use long esters anymore.

Good luck. Hope everything works out.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Maybe I will use my old source for cyp and start back up w out the prop. I can't feel like that again. It was actually really scary. Nearly went to Er.

Just sucks cuz old source is 100 bucks a pop for cyp. Seems high but it works.

That's what I'm worried about. Bought a ton of crap. Didn't want to keep putti g the rest in me if he just sucks at making the gear. I used gear from a decent lab in the past w no issues but this guy was so much cheaper. I guess you get what you pay for.

Everytime my friend. Cheaper usually = cutting corners.

Everytime my friend. Cheaper usually = cutting corners.

Not necessarily. Making test is dirt cheap like a few bucks a bottle. The fact that someone is charging $100 a bottle is bs. That's price gouging and they can keep that shit. No bottle of injectable test is that good to command that price. I don't care what lab it was made in that's bs. The issue here is that the op got test from an armature who didn't know how to brew. I'd tell that ass hole to give you your money back. Next time buy from a trusted source. And so you know if they charge $100 a 10 ml bottle they are ripping you off. I understand people are in business to make money but damn that's crazy. I would love to see labs on this Rolls Royce of testosterones. 100 mg a week better have my test levels in the thousands.

Not necessarily. Making test is dirt cheap like a few bucks a bottle. The fact that someone is charging $100 a bottle is bs. That's price gouging and they can keep that shit. No bottle of injectable test is that good to command that price. I don't care what lab it was made in that's bs. The issue here is that the op got test from an armature who didn't know how to brew. I'd tell that ass hole to give you your money back. Next time buy from a trusted source. And so you know if they charge $100 a 10 ml bottle they are ripping you off. I understand people are in business to make money but damn that's crazy. I would love to see labs on this Rolls Royce of testosterones. 100 mg a week better have my test levels in the thousands.

I might see if I can send his gear back to him like you're saying. I felt like 100 bucks per 10ml vial was a lot but I don't personally know anyone else who sells this stuff. I always paid the premium because I trusted him and his supplier and also because I didn't have to get my gear mailed to me.

What's the typical way to find a good supplier? Maybe someone can pm me if there are online sources. I know we can't talk about the names of our sources here but i don't know how anyone gets this stuff w out knowing a person who deals it.

I just want to make sure, high BP, pain for two weeks, rapid pulse are all unusual sides for prop?

Was referred to more of an underground brewer for gear. My friend swears by his stuff but I'm a little worried after the first few shots. Not sure if I should react this badly to any sort of test.

I've done 2 cycles. First was cyp and dbol. 2nd was cyp and equipoise. I lifted naturally through high school and most of my 20s. Benched 350 natty. I'm 30 now. I know how to pin myself too so hopefully we can steer away from questions about me doing that wrong.

So I started a test prop kick start/test cyp/npp cycle. First shot of test prop didn't burn but was mildly uncomfortable. Shot my quad. Shot npp into glute and wasn't bad either. Cyp into delt and felt as usual. Npp hurt a bit for a few days after but not killer. However, hours after test prop I felt like my BP went up and was short of breath when doing basic things around the house. Got a fever that night as expected but the short breath scared me. I pinned my pec the next 2 days w only test prop at lower dosages because I wanted to be sure the prop was the one giving me problems. Felt more winded both days and felt my face flushed sometimes. i checked bp at 150/90 which is insane high for me. HR was also pretty high. Took nearly a week for BP to return to normal and two weeks for my quad to not hurt horribly.

I quit the cycle after that 3rd day because I couldn't walk and high BP made me feel like I was going to die. Has anyone experienced this ? Is it normal? If I start again will it improve? Am I allergic to something? Bad gear???

Some users (a small population) have issues/pain from the PROP ester.

I got checked out - EKG and chest x ray. Everything looks good and I've started feeling much better. I don't know if it was bad gear or if my body hates test prop. It's been two weeks and I still have the slightest pip in my quad. Pretty rough experience and I'm not touching it again. I will stick w test c or e from now on.

Top Bottom