Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop cycle question

bigpokey

Banned
this is basically my first cycle so im gonna stick with test only, first pin was yesterday shit was awesome

8 week cycle:
test prop 100mg EOD
HCG 250 E4D
forma-stanozol on cycle AI

PCT
nolv 40/20/20/10
TRS
PF Post-Cycle
forma-stanozol
HCGenerate afer I quit the HCG

I'm hoping I can run forma-stanozol through PCT as my AI as well but i also have aromasin on hand in case the forma isn't effective enough

my question is if i continue the HCG for 1 week after last test shot how long do i run the AI after last shot? and if i switch to aromasin how long should i run it? will i have estrogen rebound after i get off of it or if i taper down the dose will that prevent it?

also, any opinions on if i should even run the nolva or not? i know some people recommend clomid and aromasin together...

thanks for any opinions or help

8 week cycle:
test prop 100mg EOD
HCG 250 E4D
forma-stanozol on cycle AI

PCT
nolv 40/20/20/10
TRS
PF Post-Cycle
forma-stanozol
HCGenerate afer I quit the HCG

I'm hoping I can run forma-stanozol through PCT as my AI as well but i also have aromasin on hand in case the forma isn't effective enough

my question is if i continue the HCG for 1 week after last test shot how long do i run the AI after last shot? and if i switch to aromasin how long should i run it? will i have estrogen rebound after i get off of it or if i taper down the dose will that prevent it?

also, any opinions on if i should even run the nolva or not? i know some people recommend clomid and aromasin together...

thanks for any opinions or help
Couple things I would do. I wouldn't run the HCG during cycle for 8weeks of prop. I'd hit it weeks 4-8. Don't run it past week 8.

You'll be able to tell a couple weeks in if the forma is strong enough. If not, you can run 12.5mg aromasin EOD to start. In PCT, run week 9 @ 25mg, 12.5mg week 10, and as needed afterward. No rebound with Aromasin - it's suicidal. With everything else you have, don't need the nolva.

cool thanks for the help bro much appreciated, that plan sounds good to me i was hopin i could get away from usin the nolv

Top Bottom