Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test prop cycle help please

tydon54

hello everyone this is my first post but i have been researching on the forums for about 6 months now and i have recently aquired everything i need for a test prop only cycle but i havnt been able to find the information i need on dosage because my situation seem to be a bit different than most peoples and i was hoping some experienced prop users could assist me

My Goal Is: gain around 10 pounds of lean muscle after pct not looking for much more than 10 because i am returning to my job in september ( have been living with family for the last 8 months ) and i dont want my coworkers to notice any steroid use - i have lost a bit of weight since they last saw me so a small gain in muscle wont matter

Stats if you are wondering
27 years old
height 6 feet 3 inches
weight 185 (used to be 210 i think)

i would also like to keep the cycle as short as possible to avoid sides i have nolva and clomid for pct and i would like to avoid using the nolva for sides
anyway thank you for the help in advance all advice and info about your prop cycles (dosage,length,gains,sides) appreciated! :)

Dude... Do your research and educate yourself on what you're putting into your body and it's effects. If you did research you would understand the dosages you need.

i asked because i could not find the information that would help me reach MY unique goals the information i have found was not not given by someone in MY situation i have a good idea of what i should do but i thought it would be best to ask some exsperienced users i see people say "dont start putting things in your body because you think you have a good idea about what to do" or something along those lines a lot on this forum and all i am asking for is a little help with the specifics of my future cycle from the people that know what they are talking about

I would do a 100 eod. Go by looks at your height could put on 20 lbs and wouldn't look like roided just say ate more, creatine, protein etc more time to lift.
If at 6 weeks are big as wanted could stop early realizing will lose least 5lbs after pct, but cuts gains short. I would go 8 and get full benefit.

Sent from my DROID3 using EliteFitness

hello everyone this is my first post but i have been researching on the forums for about 6 months now and i have recently aquired everything i need for a test prop only cycle but i havnt been able to find the information i need on dosage because my situation seem to be a bit different than most peoples and i was hoping some experienced prop users could assist me

My Goal Is: gain around 10 pounds of lean muscle after pct not looking for much more than 10 because i am returning to my job in september ( have been living with family for the last 8 months ) and i dont want my coworkers to notice any steroid use - i have lost a bit of weight since they last saw me so a small gain in muscle wont matter

Stats if you are wondering
27 years old
height 6 feet 3 inches
weight 185 (used to be 210 i think)

i would also like to keep the cycle as short as possible to avoid sides i have nolva and clomid for pct and i would like to avoid using the nolva for sides
anyway thank you for the help in advance all advice and info about your prop cycles (dosage,length,gains,sides) appreciated! :)

Use 100-150mg of the TEST PROP EOD FOR 6-8 WEEKS and see how you do.
I think anything less than 100mg EOD and you may be disappointed.

I was running a test prop only cycle for the last 8 weeks and I really like it over cyp, or sustanon. The lower water retention has been great and it is easier to adjust the dosage with the shorter ester. You will get eaten alive here for mentioning Nolva, it is pretty much viewed as a relic. Look into aromasin or forma-stanzol, but unless you are very gyno prone you might be fine with the prop. If this is your 1st cycle then if you run your diet and training correctly then you should see great results. Some people would suggest a longer ester for the 1st time out to avoid so much pinning, but if you arent squemish, then I like the prop better.

You should really, really, make sure you are more than educated on your diet and training...it will make a huge difference in what you can get out if this cycle. Same goes for the test prop and PCT, read until you cant read no more.

Good luck and kill that shit!

the main problem here bro is you are so undersized... you could do so much without any steroids right now... you should really get yourself a bit more training and size before you run anything... if you are intent on running it, then 150 eod is the optimal dosage... under 100 is definitely not going to get you what you want but I think it would be wise to wait...

Top Bottom