Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop cruise?

louisiana

Who use test prop to cruise on. I've been reading people using longer Esters but not prop. I only want to run 150mgs a week with 12.5 of armosian to prevent any bloating. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have used it to cruise. I have always preferred Prop over any other ester and have used it to cruise for the past year and a half. I have no problem pinning everyday so that was never an issue. What will become an issue is scar tissue. I do not normally pin quads, and so I have always used glute and delts. But add the past years pinning plus the everyday pinning of the recent past and I have a bit of scar tissue built up.

It doesn't make any sense you cruise on prop IMO. You'll have to pin it multiple times a week. Bloating will not be a factor on such a low dosage of test anyways regardless of ester. Use E or Cyp to cruise on ( only 1 shot a week) and then blast on Prop.

Why do you wanna stay on Lou? You're still a young guy...

I'm about to be 38 but if some think I should reconsider doing a cruise I will. I made great gains off my last cycle and want to maintain most of it. I still workout hard and eat heathy. I don't my coming off all together and cycling again next year.

Unless your natty test is low I wouldnt mess with it. At some point you gotta give your body a rest. Imo prop too much pinning for a cruise. You could pind e3d but idk man. Use your own assesment see what works to your goals my man! Like above tho Id like to kno you reason for wanting to stay on. As far as bloat imo its bull you can stay lean on any compound.

Unless your natty test is low I wouldnt mess with it. At some point you gotta give your body a rest. Imo prop too much pinning for a cruise. You could pind e3d but idk man. Use your own assesment see what works to your goals my man! Like above tho Id like to kno you reason for wanting to stay on. As far as bloat imo its bull you can stay lean on any compound.

Great reply. I'm staying off for a while and workout natural. I'll start again in February. Run some primo,test and winny! Great cycle.

Great reply. I'm staying off for a while and workout natural. I'll start again in February. Run some primo,test and winny! Great cycle.

Yeah man! I will try to stay away from TRT as long as I can. My natty test levels are decent. ~500 ng/dl

Top Bottom