Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P + Masteron?

ballerific

Would a Test P + Masteron stack be good for a second cycle? I'm 5'10 190 lbs and about 11% body fat. My main goal is to add lean body mass, and no fat [I know my diet will dictate that]. I've read tren is the best compound for that, but it's only my second cycle and I've had a really hard time finding caber.

I need a little guidance on dosage, and what AI would be best to run on cycle. I'll be running HCG at 1000iu's per week.

I'd like to run a cycle between 8-10 weeks. I was thinking maybe I could add Turinabol or Winstrol as well? I'm a little worried about the dry joints that come with winny since I do a lot of explosive leg workouts [box jumps, etc].

Would a Test P + Masteron stack be good for a second cycle? I'm 5'10 190 lbs and about 11% body fat. My main goal is to add lean body mass, and no fat [I know my diet will dictate that]. I've read tren is the best compound for that, but it's only my second cycle and I've had a really hard time finding caber.

I need a little guidance on dosage, and what AI would be best to run on cycle. I'll be running HCG at 1000iu's per week.

I'd like to run a cycle between 8-10 weeks. I was thinking maybe I could add Turinabol or Winstrol as well? I'm a little worried about the dry joints that come with winny since I do a lot of explosive leg workouts [box jumps, etc].

If you diet is tight and correct,,,I think you could make the TEST and MAST work well.
I think its best for a more advanced athlete thats already built up some muscle but
wanting to get super defined.

I like the idea of test and winny, more than I like the idea of test and mast. But, I also like the idea of running all three of them together.
I would go 100 mg prop eod, 150 mg mast eod, and 50-80 mg winny for the last 4-5 weeks.

You should run either aromasin (12.5 mg eod) or arimidex (.5 mg eod) for an AI.

1000 iu weekly of HCG may become counter predoctive. At week 4 I would do a short blast, 500 iu eod.. and then another blast starting 2 weeks before PCT.

As far as the dry joints, there are plenty of things you can take to combat this.

1-8 Test Prop 100 mg/eod
1-8 Mast Prop 150 mg/eod
4-8 Winstol 50 mg/ed

What about Mast P - 100mg and Test P - 100mg EOD? What's the benefit of running the Mast higher than the Test?

The more experienced you get with juice you will realize that test in a stack just gets in the way of the other compounds. The only real purpose it serves is to help maintain normal hormone function and keep you balanced. This can be achieved successfully with 2-250 mg week. Anything above that just causes more side effects and doesn't bring any significant benefits to the table to justify raising it. Let your other drugs do their job. In the case of the mast and winny, they will help you cut and harden up but excess water retention from test will skew the results. I also suggest utilizing hcgenerate on cycle and blasting the hcg before pct.

The more experienced you get with juice you will realize that test in a stack just gets in the way of the other compounds. The only real purpose it serves is to help maintain normal hormone function and keep you balanced. This can be achieved successfully with 2-250 mg week. Anything above that just causes more side effects and doesn't bring any significant benefits to the table to justify raising it. Let your other drugs do their job. In the case of the mast and winny, they will help you cut and harden up but excess water retention from test will skew the results. I also suggest utilizing hcgenerate on cycle and blasting the hcg before pct.

I couldn't agree more... you want to let certain things shine on cycle... test can be kept moderate and still do so much for you... I felt so much better this time around trying this method... Here is how I would run it...

1-8 test prop 100 mg eod
1-8 mast prop 150-200 mg eod
1-8 winstrol 50 mg day
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod ag-guys.com
1-4 hcgenerate ES ntbm.com
5-6 hcg 500 ius week
7-8 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 9-12

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom