Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test P and endurance

tvelez83

Hey,

I started Test P this past week for recovery at 75 mg a week. It is a really low dose, because its for recovery.
I am taking it eod at 25 iu with a slin pin. I had my first race this week, and i felt like my lungs were going to explode.

Is this normal? Would it affect my endurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey,

I started Test P this past week for recovery at 75 mg a week. It is a really low dose, because its for recovery.
I am taking it eod at 25 iu with a slin pin. I had my first race this week, and i felt like my lungs were going to explode.

Is this normal? Would it affect my endurance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a very low dose. If you did a front load it will take 5-6 weeks to see anything from it. I think test-e would be better for a long term recovery during race season. Try 100-200 each week devided into two injections and go IM.

I was also in the camp of lower dose for recovery. ( I race marathon mtb) also started low at 75mg per week. But I found that I needed 100 test cyp per week , 2 pins, to really start benefiting between training 6 times a week. So I uped it to 150 per week and stacked it with 200 eq per week. Then my t levels stayed at about double my normal levels. I suppose you gotta ask yourself how often and hard you train. The harder more often you do serious cardio, the more test youll need to stop the catabolic process. I live on l glutamine, creatine and anabolic muscle support (bcaa's) pills. More cardio above your lactate threshold means your natural test will go down and down until it crashes and you need a week or 2 to recover properly. If you wernt using exogenous test of course. At around 150 per week your t levels would be higher than anyone else not on and wouldnt drop as you are supplementing weekly. Youll recover faster after your cardio and will notice your heart rate comes down faster while training too... Any higher doses give me excess water and my vo2 max suffers.

Top Bottom