Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TEST ONLY CYCLE: How Easy Was it for you to Recover From it?

• 1 - Very Easy

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • 2 - Pretty smooth

Votes: 62 40.0%
  • 3 - Took a bit longer then a I thought but not bad

Votes: 28 18.1%
  • 4 - Somewhat difficult

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • 5- Hard

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • 6 - VERY hard

Votes: 5 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first test cycle was pharm testosterone cypionate at 200 wk 10wk w/pharm winnie (gf was a doc) no PCT - post cycle therapy - and no problems.

second test was sustenon 250 6 wk w/pharm anadrol did PCT - post cycle therapy - no problems.

third test cycle was pharm E 400 first 4 wks w/Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30mg then 500 mg for 10 wks did PCT - post cycle therapy - but had depression and impotent for about a month but i got HUGE!!!

OH SHIT test only never did test only sorry.

i have a hard time recovering , so i usually do test only cycles @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks .. as soon as i added in HCG with my pct.. it was like night and day for recovery

tin2 said:
i have a hard time recovering , so i usually do test only cycles @ 500mg/wk for 10 weeks .. as soon as i added in HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - with my PCT - post cycle therapy - .. it was like night and day for recovery

your doses and method for HCG?

OMEGA said:
your doses and method for HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ?

Day of last shot of test I start 500iu/day of HCG for 10 days (5000iu total)
While on HCG I take nolvadex @ 20mg/day to block gyno and help block desensitization of the testies.. wait 3 days after hcg and start clomid at 50mg/day . If i could get a hold of some aromison I would add that in during the HCG also..

im in my 3rd week pct after a test e/dbol cycle...feel liked ive recovered fully already....didnt feel any crash tbh.

after i ran an 18 week test/EQ cycle i was scared shit at the end......but it wasn't that bad. i'm not trying to kiss as here but 1 bought 2 bottles of PP's dermacrine sustain alpha, ran HCG and took 50mgs clomid ED for 21 days.

i was fine as far as keeping gains (i didn't blow up and then shrivel up) but it took a good 2 months for me to really, really want to get laid.

now getting laid is a top priority :>

So how would you guys do pct if on test only 500mg 10 weeks ? I am 36 so no spring chicken here and I just finished a test with deca cycle about a month and half ago and the deca made me depressed as crap and no sex drive.... deca isnt in my cycle anymore......tren and test has done me well though many of times.... thanks cbodd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom