Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

test masteron only cycle

I was just curious. Something different? Just interested if that combo would wirk

Works great esp if u use prop or even better suspension. Add some tern ace and uve got a winner

Test and mast stack great together. My 2nd cycle was test with mast last 5 weeks. Wish I'd ran it longer. Test for size and strength and mast for dryness, hardness, and more free test. I'm gonna run a 12 weeker with test E and mast E all the way very soon

Oh yeah, and it made me one horny SOB.

My bread and butter is Prop/Mast/Tren A

But Test/Mast should do you nicely...

~EZ

Very nice. I am thinking this what I will recommend to my friend who is having issues with eq tren et. Test is ok fir him and the mast should b.

I started my cycle today. 16 weeks. 500mg eq and test e a week. Week 6 add in tren week 8 add mast and winny.

Very nice. I am thinking this what I will recommend to my friend who is having issues with eq tren et. Test is ok fir him and the mast should b.

I started my cycle today. 16 weeks. 500mg eq and test e a week. Week 6 add in tren week 8 add mast and winny.

Top Bottom