Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test level too high?

LeoG

I have been taking 200 Test cyp per week "trt" for years.(I'm 57)
I just had a physical and all of the blood screens etc. Everything came out fine, no problems. I also had my test level checked for the hell of it and the results came back after the rest of the tests. My level is 3481.80 ng/dL-
Dr says "way too high, reduce dose." Anyone 'in-the-know' have any thoughts about this? Too high for what? What are the potential downsides to this level? Is it too high? Since everything tests good otherwise do I have anything to worry about? And last, I'm thinking about doubling this for a cycle w/ Kdrol & Beastrol.Ideas?
I'm posting this to 2 forums!
thanks for your input!

I have been taking 200 Test cyp per week "trt" for years.(I'm 57)
I just had a physical and all of the blood screens etc. Everything came out fine, no problems. I also had my test level checked for the hell of it and the results came back after the rest of the tests. My level is 3481.80 ng/dL-
Dr says "way too high, reduce dose." Anyone 'in-the-know' have any thoughts about this? Too high for what? What are the potential downsides to this level? Is it too high? Since everything tests good otherwise do I have anything to worry about? And last, I'm thinking about doubling this for a cycle w/ Kdrol & Beastrol.Ideas?
I'm posting this to 2 forums!
thanks for your input!

Yeah, your doctor is "in the know." You're way outside the healthy range. The body isn;t designed to have that much all the time. Reduce the dosage. Then, you can do an occasional short cycle with 200 mgs and maybe some Primo. But normally, 100 mgs a week is plenty.

Top Bottom