Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Infusion

training700

So I started it 3 and a 1/2 days ago (took the first serving before bed) and have been too busy to start the log of results till now. Before starting TI I have been running DAA for two weeks with good results. I have ran DAA before and know how I respond. So far I am noticing an increased boost overall. I Am using it for a boost in overall mood, energy, and aggression. I have noticed an increase in my drive and aggression. I am in wrestling season so it is a welcome addition. Most good test boosting products help with drive and aggression when am competing, obviously nothing like halo (which I have ran). I will try and keep it updated every few days. Will be interesting to see how I feel when cut weight next week.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 210-215 compete at 197

This is all very new to me and this article really opened my eyes.Thanks for sharing with us your wisdom.

Keep us posted. I'm curious how well it will work.
It has a whole bunch of ingredients, but for test boosting I think the longjack and the bulbine are the key components. It has DAA as well, but I don't see how it can have sufficient amount (since 3 grams/ day is the typical dose).
Since its a proprietary blend, you can't tell how much of anything is in there, but the bulbine, the longjack and the DAA (and tribulus) are all part of the 625 mg dose of the "hormonal support complex".

So I started it 3 and a 1/2 days ago (took the first serving before bed) and have been too busy to start the log of results till now. Before starting TI I have been running DAA for two weeks with good results. I have ran DAA before and know how I respond. So far I am noticing an increased boost overall. I Am using it for a boost in overall mood, energy, and aggression. I have noticed an increase in my drive and aggression. I am in wrestling season so it is a welcome addition. Most good test boosting products help with drive and aggression when am competing, obviously nothing like halo (which I have ran). I will try and keep it updated every few days. Will be interesting to see how I feel when cut weight next week.

Height: 5'10
Weight: 210-215 compete at 197

There you are bro...looking forward to your log, I will be following brother ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

that's great news and by looking at the makeup of test infusion, i really would not expect anything less... i am getting ready to start it myself soon... keep us updated... mrsupps comes through once again!

Keep us posted. I'm curious how well it will work.
It has a whole bunch of ingredients, but for test boosting I think the longjack and the bulbine are the key components. It has DAA as well, but I don't see how it can have sufficient amount (since 3 grams/ day is the typical dose).
Since its a proprietary blend, you can't tell how much of anything is in there, but the bulbine, the longjack and the DAA (and tribulus) are all part of the 625 mg dose of the "hormonal support complex".

Yea I saw that as well, but am stacking it with 3 grams DAA and seem to be a good combination.

Top Bottom