Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test flu

djboots

So i just started my cycle on Monday, this is the first cycle i"ve done in 4 yrs and man I forgot how bad the test flu can be. I'm shooting sust so it seems the short ester test really fucks me up. Last night i had it so bad , fever, sweating, chills and all. the last time it ever got this was when i did prop and it was really bad.

How long till this will go away? I'm afraid to take my next shot ughh

I also have the test flu. You know what gets me is when I used Test cypiontae from a Synerx Pharma USA I never got the test flu. Now that I lost my source here in USA I've been using mex vet gear (inmunolabs test 400) and I have the test flu bad. Feel weak, chills, and fever. Also the injection site hurts like hell. I'm gonna switch to the redijects by Organon that might help me.

i get test flu every time i run test...it only lasts about a week or so for me then im good to go...ooh it also starts for me around week 3 or 4...GOOD LUCK dont miss any injections u will get over it ina week!!

dont miss injections, give it a few days. just keep your diet up and some extra vitamin c and zinc to help knock that shit out. I get it everytime myself.

IS it normal If I got Test Flu the NEXT DAY after my first ever injection of 500MG of TEST E ?

Or does that mean my Test is shit

Just ride it out happens to almost everyone heard it had something to do with your body trying to fight off the foreign substance...

Happy to see all u guys say don't miss the injection. Because that is so wery true. Bro it is normal for many of us. Know some say sust is harder to handel then others. LOL !! But for some maby yes. And the most important ting. Is to keap juiceing and just take some days away from the gym. Take ur multi vits and vit c. And u schould me fine in just some days or so. If u think like this. I am on gear i have to go to the gym. Then u are only wrong in my opinion. Because u will just lower you'r imune system more. And it will take eaven longer time to recover. So step away from the gym. Not run around at home streesing. And just relax and take ur time. I get this almost every time. This cycle did i get it just after some days. Erlier did i usaly feel the symptoms after 2-3 weeks. So i gues this is normal. When u know about it. It will be eaven easier to recover from it. Gl bro gues u are fine by now anyway ?? :D

Top Bottom